What's new

Ultimate Kenshi: part 4 - Misconceptions, AA, and Kung Lao

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
To wrap up the Ultimate Kenshi series, we're gonna take a look at a couple things people have wrong about Kenshi, the best Anti-Air options, character/situation specific punishes, and the mobility nightmare of Kung Lao.

Coming soon, a FULL video guide of Kenshi, from beginning to end. You`ll never need to watch another video.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Quality as usual. I need to start using 21rk and d1 rk for specialized punishes.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Thanks for this Mayo, as always, you are leveling up the entire Kenshi community. Keep up the good work.

mekane

Noob
vs. Kung Lao, if he teleports and you have meter, can I just use Ex-SC or Ex-RK? I seem to have problems with the Pig of the Hut tech, always seems to turn around even when I don't think I am hitting any directions.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
vs. Kung Lao, if he teleports and you have meter, can I just use Ex-SC or Ex-RK? I seem to have problems with the Pig of the Hut tech, always seems to turn around even when I don't think I am hitting any directions.
Ex SC yes. Ex rk is dangerous cause sometimes he goes right through it unharmed. And work on d3 to go under him.The pig tech is only to punish instant teleport 3. If he likes to wait on the 3 kick to try to combo you, you can block and turn and d1 him before he ever hits you. It depends on what he likes to do with his teleports.