What's new

UK Amazon Kollectors Edition Sold Out???

Shawi

Noob
Nooooooo I'm trying to pre-order the Kollectors Edition from Amazon but it is unavailable?! Has it previously been available? Is it sold out? Will there be more stock??

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
If you're in the US, it's sold out. Not sure about the UK.

I kinda doubt there'll be more stock, to be honest... but if you're buying it in the UK it doesn't come with the Kombat Pack, if that matters.

Shawi

Noob

I kinda doubt there'll be more stock, to be honest... but if you're buying it in the UK it doesn't come with the Kombat Pack, if that matters.
Wait how does that make sense? Isn't it imported into the US? We are getting ripped off then!
Yeah Amazon UK PS4 is sold out but Xbone is still available it seems

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
We have the KE here in New Zealand too, but only the US gets the Kombat Pack. Bullshit, I know. You'll apparently be able to buy it seperately on release, though.

Is it sold out on Amazon or all together? I ordered the $150 Kollector's Edition on Thurs through GameStop.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Wait how does that make sense? Isn't it imported into the US? We are getting ripped off then!
Yeah Amazon UK PS4 is sold out but Xbone is still available it seems
It's not actually imported. It's just the same content re branded and sold with the Kombat pack. It's significantly more expensive than the UK version too so it kind of justifies having it included.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I'm curious if the Coarse edition will sell out anytime soon. It's cheaper and the statue is slick but only the expensive edition sold out.

I'm curious cuz I preordered 2 coarse editions on day 1 hoping for a sellout so I could resell for double on eBay. I actually sold one already for 250 to some absolute moron who Coudv just got it off Amazon for 150. It's his money, I didn't force him so don't hate. I'm considering either canceling or keeping the other one. But if it sells out I can make some more sweet scalper cash.

This is the US version I mean.

Last edited: