What's new

Tech Uhh... Is this new? Green Lantern OTG's and...wtf?

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
So, I was messing around in the lab, vs GL. Switched over to him for a sec to attempt to escape a setup, and in the midst of a freestyle break, this happened. Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was supposedly patched out? IDK I dont follow GL tech, but i am almost positive this hasn't happened to me post 1.06. If i remember correctly, Marvaz found something similar with a cross under after the meter burn ring grab or a jump 2 after MB ring. EDUCATE ME!

Should be noted this is on PS4 and i haven't tried it on any other systems.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
His B1 still has the OTG. But its a tighter frame to do it now. Although if i watch correctly was his B3 also Otging?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Did y'all just find this out!? I thought this was posted like months ago.

He even get a free Damage reset on Fortress of solitude. The laser otgs

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Did y'all just find this out!? I thought this was posted like months ago.

He even get a free Damage reset on Fortress of solitude. The laser otgs
I've seen that. Never seen it midscreen and without an intractable though. Well, not post patch anyway. Why is the GL community so divided that half of you knew, and half of you didn't? You guys needa have a coffee/tech date and catch up.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
I've seen that. Never seen it midscreen and without an intractable though. Well, not post patch anyway. Why is the GL community so divided that half of you knew, and half of you didn't? You guys needa have a coffee/tech date and catch up.
-sigh- He's got a point...

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
I played rebelo yesterday and he did it to me and I was like O.O

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I don't play GL. But I see Tommy and gross use it all the time. I think gross has an OTG cross up j3

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
So, I was messing around in the lab, vs GL. Switched over to him for a sec to attempt to escape a setup, and in the midst of a freestyle break, this happened. Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was supposedly patched out? IDK I dont follow GL tech, but i am almost positive this hasn't happened to me post 1.06. If i remember correctly, Marvaz found something similar with a cross under after the meter burn ring grab or a jump 2 after MB ring. EDUCATE ME!

Should be noted this is on PS4 and i haven't tried it on any other systems.

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks