What's new

Tech U3 cross up/fake cross up midscreen

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Okay so I have never seen a NW player pull this setup off.

This setup can be altered to which ever setup you wish (that's the beauty of it). As you can see you can follow the 113 by u3 for a cross up/fake cross up, but if you do an early u3 it will corpse hop, reversing the wake up inputs of your opponent. You can also add a ground spark after the 113 to create a similar, yet better, situation as the b2 ground spark setup.

Another quick thing that I found (didn't make the video), is a variation of the b2 ground spark setup. There is one thing that i don't like about the b2 ground spark setup and it's that your opponent can tech roll it. You might say, yea well just let the ground spark go, the problem with that is that you are 2 dashes away from your opponent. If you're fighting AM, after one dash you're in perfect distance for him to open you up. So this is what I came up with.

b2 3 EFury foward dash 113 ground spark (slight delay)

Trust me, I tested this on every character and the 113 always connects. However, it is very hard to connect it against catwoman and harley quinn. I feel like 113 hasn't been explored as it should be since it is the only cancelable hard knockdown NW has in escrima . I hope you guys enjoy this tech and find something new with this!

Last edited:

Lulzlou

Noob
I was doing the b2 3fury dash 113spark on my stream a few days ago. I thought you guys knew about that already lol.

To get the most of it you need to meter burn it. You get a lot of advantage on block. That is character dependent though. You can get away with it being -4.

The reason why I choose b2spark as an ender is because you pretty much can do another ground spark or stance switch ground pound on block for free

You need to be able to use all of his tools and options to be successful with him. I recommend knowing all the options from b2 and 113 so you can make quick reads.

Also want to add that if you b2stance cancel and delay the ground pound, it can catch your opponent off guard.

Hope my two cents helps.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
I was doing the b2 3fury dash 113spark on my stream a few days ago. I thought you guys knew about that already lol.

To get the most of it you need to meter burn it. You get a lot of advantage on block. That is character dependent though. You can get away with it being -4.

The reason why I choose b2spark as an ender is because you pretty much can do another ground spark or stance switch ground pound on block for free

You need to be able to use all of his tools and options to be successful with him. I recommend knowing all the options from b2 and 113 so you can make quick reads.

Also want to add that if you b2stance cancel and delay the ground pound, it can catch your opponent off guard.

Hope my two cents helps.
Well Yea I guess it depends on the character whom you're up against. I usually go for a ground spark dash cancel b2 or 2 into flip kick or some other shenanigan. But Yea, I'll look more it his options. Thanks for the help