/\U! = the most advanced offline/online klan in mk history!

Discussion in 'Clan & Team Discussion' started by AU_WANNA_DIE, May 12, 2011.

1. Its one of the most unique things that the MK community has. Clans have been around for a long time and they are part of the MK competitive spirit. Your missing out on some fun if you've never joined a clan and gone to war with a rival clan. In the end though clans are just fun, the wars(on and offline), the raking systems, the positions, they are all just good fun.
  2. great point!
  3. AU photo gallery now created!

Check it out:

http://www.auklan.com/photos.html

There are pictures from Devastation 2011 and Seasons Beatings 2011 in the galleries.

Thanks!

Feel free to copy, save and repost any pics!!
  4. Some Jokes copied from our applicants on the AU site:

[​IMG]

"Q: What do you do with 365 used rubbers ?
    A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear."

"I women with big titties works at hooters right! Where does a women with one leg work?
    IHOP!"

why was binladen thrown in a river ... becouse DEEP INSIDE HE WAS A GOOD MAN ^_^

A white guy, Mexican guy, and Black guy are stranded and see a farm. They all go to the farm and start eating evereythng they can find. Then the farmer comes out with a double barrel shotgun and says, "What the F**K r u doin in ma farm!" The farmer then says, "i wont kill u but, u must do somthin first". He then told them to pick their favorite fruit, the mexican picked avocados and the white guy chose cherries. He said now, take 100 of that fruit and shove it up ur a**. He pointed his shotgun to the white guy because he was laughing and asked whats so funny. The white guy said, " Because that black guy picked watermelon.

Yo mamm's like a grenade when she hits the floor she blows.

True story (believe or not, this is very true), so I'm in McDonalds May 14th 2010 (don't remember what time) and I'm in line for my order. This guy about two customers ahead of me walked up to the counter and ordered I think two #7's, and the cashier said "ok, that'll be $14.and somethin cent", and my word is bond the guy said "well I don't have $14 dollars, but what I do have is love", the cashier replied "What..man get the h@#$ outta here, no #7 for you, your done..next", and the guy angrily said "so you mean to tell me I can't buy no goddamn food with love...I ordered two #7's, s#@$ thats about what...six hugs?, so the cashier talking to one of his fellow employee's said "yo Theresa go get the manager for this clown". So the manager came and asked the guy to leave and he just left as if nothing happened...hands down one of the funniest things I ever seen...

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he has some grapes. The bartender says no this is a bar we do not carry grapes. So the duck leaves and comes back the next day and asks the same question "do you have any grapes?" the Bartender says no like i said this is a bar we dont not have any grapes. So the duck leaves and comes back and as he is asking the question "Do you have..." the bartender screams at the duck "I fucking said we dont have any fucking grapes and the next time you ask im going to nail your beak to the bar! Now get the fuck outta here!" The duck leaves queitly and comes back the next day. The bartender looks at him angerily(sp) and the duck asks "DO you have any nails?" the bartender says no with a confused look. So, the duck asks do you have any grapes?

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

A rich man and a poor man are talking about what they got their wives for their anniversary. Rich guy gets a car and a ring for his wife. If she doesn't like the ring she can drive her new car to the store and get another one. Poor guy buys a coffee mug and a dildo. So if she doesn't like the mug she can go fuck herself.
  5. I couldn't agree with you more. You don't know how many times I wanted to pull AU out of the online tournament and clan war scene. But I keep telling myself that no one takes online seriously, it's just for fun.. So yeah, Im down for some fun!!! Online is where we started..
  6. AU! I won 2nd place at the tournament downtown Chicago on Saturday night!!!! That is awesome!!

PDP 0-2

UFGT 0-2

EVO 2-2

DEV 4-2

Chicago Heart 0-2 (Lost to AU IM DIGIMON and AU MOE30W)

Seasons Beatings 5-2

Chicago Heart

Gallopping Ghost Tournament #2 5-2 (Won 5th place, Lost to GGA/AU Dizzy twice)

Gallopping Ghost Tournament #3 5-2 (Won 4th place, Lost to GGA/AU Dizzy once and Random Kung Lao once)

Ignite Network Chicago 6-2 (Won 2nd place, Lost to GGA/AU Dizzy twice again, this time in Grand finals!!!! yeS!!!!!!)

It's been fun traveling around the US, leveling up and meeting all of you. Thanks for the great games!!

**ALSO, madd props and thanks to Tom Brady and Perfect Legend for staying at my house the last 3 nights and helping me level up. Without that I know I wouldn't have won 2nd place in Chicago the other night!! You guys are pillars of strength, knowledge and inspiration for the kommunity!!! Thanks for helping my KRAZY ass KUNG LAO improve!!!

AU WANNA DIE

PS.. WATCH OUT!!! MY FUCKING CRAZY KUNG LAO WILL BE COMING TO YOUR TOWN SUMDAY BITCHES!!!! HAHAHAHAH

[​IMG]

For those of you who didn't see Medina's Video Interview with Perfect Legend and Tom Brady:

Two of the most familiar names in Mortal Kombat; [user]Tom Brady[/user], and defending EVO champion, [user]Perfect legend [/user] visited Chicago this past weekend. Between NetherRealm Studios, Galloping Ghost Arcade and Ignite Network, they had their hands full with the Windy City fighting game scene. I had the opportunity to sit down with the bunch and ask questions that have been on the minds of the MK community for a while now.

Perfectlegend explains why he hasn’t competed in a tournament since EVO, and gives us insight to the situation with himself and EMP (Empire Arcadia). Tom Brady gives his thoughts on the “legacy” NRS need to continue and the importance of a local scene to level up players. Why they prefer MK over other fighters is answered and more. Click below to see the full in depth interview.