What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Damn AREZ you got a shit ton of reptiles lol. Have you ever owned a chameleon?
Never owned one personally, but I took care of 3 of them daily, Panther, Jackson's (pregnant) and Veiled, so they may have well been mine. As far as lizards go it's just side-thing to my 42 snakes, but I have had Nile/Savannah Monitor lizards, Colombian Black-and-White Tegu, Anoles, Green/El Salvadoran Blue Iguanas, Tokay Geckos, Crested Geckos, Armadillo, Sudan Plated, and a few others. TBH, my category was "Aggresive and Potentially Dangerous", specializing in venomous species and Crocodilians and I'm a teeny bit rusty atm, but no doubt, still top tier in my game but just with 10x the knowledge now i had back when i started.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
For Heaven's sake, Arez, quit overflowing your posts with pics, LOL. Two or three per post will do just fine.

Now, then...check out my new swag-ass look, guys. Got a new hat and am sporting my UCC ring. For anyone wondering, the screen behind me is the character select for Tekken Tag 2. I've selected Hwoarang and Nina Williams.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
For Heaven's sake, Arez, quit overflowing your posts with pics, LOL. Two or three per post will do just fine.

Now, then...check out my new swag-ass look, guys. Got a new hat and am sporting my UCC ring. For anyone wondering, the screen behind me is the character select for Tekken Tag 2. I've selected Hwoarang and Nina Williams.

Swaaaaaaggggg

This is my and Pastor Troy at a concert. I'm surprised i didn't make my username pastortroy1 or something on here. He actually pulled me on stage with him and i rapped the end verse of his most popular song, Vica Versa. Was the coolest shit of my life.

It was so fucking hype after this. I was the only white guy there really, and everyone was giving me props and hugs and shit haha.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Getting ready to head over to a friend's house for a party, took this before I head out the door:

Everyone have a happy and safe New Year! I love you TYM guys (no homo) and gals.

NoDoubt

nasty
im from ghetto, NJ. And i dont really play MK9 or other ones much anymore cuz work 7 days a week. : ( sometimes 6 if im lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.