What's new

TYM downplaying competition

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
A downplaying thread? I know a few people who might want to help out

@Nightwing community :DOGE

Solomon Grundy. If you lose to him with anyone that is top 15 you should hang yourself. This character is the definition of garbage. 112xx(anything) is reactable and can be jumped, backdashed, mbb3d. This character has 20-23 startup for his only high or low mixup. If you get hit by swamp hands from full screen you should just stop playing the game the thing does not even track, takes an hour to come out, and is the easiest thing to react to. What about walking corpse or his trait? Every character has some sort of grab immune string or just do the universal grundy counter and b3. When it comes to do even 2 percent of chip grundy is forced to use a meter, something that he never has. When hit by any of his chains you gain almost 2 meters while he barely gains half. Afraid of grundy coming to you with 3 hits of armor and cancelling? Pick someone with an air dash and fuck up the wcc input. Even his reset can be backdashed at times. NRS also decided to make his trait grab clashable like are you serious? Nobody ever complained about it back then but nope, grundy is at the lower caste system in a garbage can. His b3 also has 0 range, the thing can barely punish banes raging charge. Oh yeah, grundy does not even have a backdash, he has to backdash 3-4 times to cover the distance of banes backdash and his forward dash is not the greatest either.
Hey don't forget 11 is full combo punishable ON HIT

Last edited:

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I encourage you to try and pick up Zatanna and play against Martian my friend... Partially because Martian can spam his damn teleport and we can punish with dash or walking forward cause the walk speed is bull crud... Also can't zone or teleport often because of MMh's teleport and his pillars will blow that up easy. Only thing Zatanna can do is a yolo full screen Puppet Master and hopefully catch him off guard, god like read for a mbb3 (far harder than it sounds), and occasionally throw a mb ring. Zatanna's worst matchup imao, way worse than Aquaman.

KHAOTIC_BLAZE

Kickass squad aka razorblazemcg
BM has no legit mixups unless he spends two bars 1,2,MBF3 cancel all his overheads is easily reactible like his B1,1,2 ,the slow ass f3, and his b23,his trait doest have any frame advantage you can just trow out a 7 or 6 frame move to stop his trait setups or just duck it.His batterangs is slow af and needs to spend a bar in order to make his batterrangs have faster recovery.his wakeup game is complete trash.AM is not that only character that beats him.(Zod,MMH,GL,and Harleyquin).

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
BM has no legit mixups unless he spends two bars 1,2,MBF3 cancel all his overheads is easily reactible like his B1,1,2 ,the slow ass f3, and his b23,his trait doest have any frame advantage you can just trow out a 7 or 6 frame move to stop his trait setups or just duck it.His batterangs is slow af and needs to spend a bar in order to make his batterrangs have faster recovery.his wakeup game is complete trash.AM is not that only character that beats him.(Zod,MMH,GL,and Harleyquin).
Too bad grundy's fastest move is 8 frames so can't stop your trait setups. Grundy is the real character without a legit mixup. His baterang slow? HAVE YOU SEEN SWAMP HANDS? Your character has an instant jump2 while grundy has to take his legs out of his asshole before he hits you in the air. Grundy needs to spend a meter also to make his swamp hands (easiest move to react to) just to even go fast enough to trade with things.

Last edited:

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
You can D1 in between flashes f213 , making the string useless. You can duck lightning charge , and full combo punish , his otg is not a true otg. His restand setups are overrated , his d2 is ass , his trait cools down too slow , pushblock shouldn't get rid of trait , zod can duck b22 , anything into sonic pound can be d2'd , his jumping attacks have no range , AND HE HAS NO PROJECTILE. Flash is bottom 5.

I THINK I WON THIS

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
You can D1 in between flashes f213 , making the string useless. You can duck lightning charge , and full combo punish , his otg is not a true otg. His restand setups are overrated , his d2 is ass , his trait cools down too slow , pushblock shouldn't get rid of trait , zod can duck b22 , anything into sonic pound can be d2'd , his jumping attacks have no range , AND HE HAS NO PROJECTILE. Flash is bottom 5.

I THINK I WON THIS