What's new

TYM downplaying competition

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Superman needs pre patch F2 to play proper footsies with Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Martian's trait and Aquaman's trident reach are too overwhelming. The rest of the cast are going to have to deal with those 7-3 matchups. It's for the greater good of the game.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
i dont know what you guys are complaining about aquaman and his trident rush, hell just block it, it can easily be blocked by blocking high or even low

Sinestro needed a pushblock combo, we need resources to do this. Also please do not forget that we actually have to BLOCK something to full combo other people. Sinestro players working overtime...

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
lol what? competition? @WoundCowboy won this without even participating. a close 2nd was @@MylesWright_ .
There's a difference between downplaying and the actual truth. Until Killer Frost is relevant in Injustice or Khaotik who seems to be the only representative actually beats a good player I have been 100% correct in everything I have said. Catwoman and Doomsday are bad characters according to this community but when used by good players they place in tournaments but Killer Frost is a 'top-tier' character used by 'good' players and does not? smh

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I HAVE RETURNED!
Shazam Downplay Rant:

Lets start with his apparently Really good WU Game. ALL OF YOU ARE FOOLS!. His WU Game is shit. WU HM and AC are both Horrible WU options. The only reason people are even getting hit with such a gimmick is because they either have fallen asleep or they want to take damage for more meter. Just Neutral jump to full combo Punish. Speaking of Neutral Jump his WU teleport is the biggest Bill in this game. Horrible WU. All you need to do is Jump back or jump forward to punish you can even see which way he is going and punish it. Or just fire a projectile at him to punish.

Next up lets look at some normal's. B2 is horrible. Its 20 Frames which means you can react to it and backdash it and then punish it. NRS why would you give this character another horrible tool. F2 is another very slow move. Can be reacted to as well. Infact JI 2 into F22 is not even a true block string. You can just Back dash it and get out of the not actual plus Frames. Yes thats right F22 is -1. F12. This String is so pointless. NRS decided that making a string go from high into OH was a good idea. WHY? Because they decided to make this character shit. You can duck and d1 to stop him. His 22 is a Huge Bill. Its not even a good tick throw. You can back dash at basically anytime out of this string. His Other strings are so shit that im not even going to mention it.

Time to for his Specials. First off im not even going to mention Lighting bolt because of how bad it is. Its not good in any MU. You can punish it on reaction. Its so sad. NRS PLS. Next up Torpedo. People say this is a good move. B2 torpedo is safe. But its not. Most character can actually punish this move. With a d1 at the right time. Making this string useless. Spamming torpedo on knock down is also a bill. Doing a WU will get you out of the situation. Basically Torpedo = always unsafe. Next up his command grabs. NRS tried to be cute and give him two different command Grabs one for Low and One for High. WHY?. There is no reason for this. It basically means you as the player now have to play a guessing game with your opponent for grapples. He is the only character in this game with this. Every other character with a grapple does not care about the opponent whether they are standing or ducking. His teleport in the neutral game is also a bill. If he teleports back just throw projectiles at him. If he tries to come at you just mash d1 and he cant do anything. Its pointless to even use it in the neutral game at all.

Next up is his Trait. Apparently at the start the trait was suppose to give Shazam unblockable fists. BUT NRS decided at the last minute that it was too good for Shazam and nerfed it. All it does now is give a slight power to ONLY HIS FIST ATTACKS?!!?!?!?!. Like what the actual Fuck NRS. At least make it so his Bolt/Command Grab/Throw other things get the boost. Also he cant even do trait in combos. Basically he has a shit version of Supermans Trait. No point in even doing it.

All and All Shazam is a fun character is you like Losing. He has no winning MU's Making him basically the worst character in the game. The only people who like to use him are the people that suck at blocking on Knock down and think that WU teleport is a good move.

Enjoy.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Solomon Grundy. If you lose to him with anyone that is top 15 you should hang yourself. This character is the definition of garbage. 112xx(anything) is reactable and can be jumped, backdashed, mbb3d. This character has 20-23 startup for his only high or low mixup. If you get hit by swamp hands from full screen you should just stop playing the game the thing does not even track, takes an hour to come out, and is the easiest thing to react to. What about walking corpse or his trait? Every character has some sort of grab immune string or just do the universal grundy counter and b3. When it comes to do even 2 percent of chip grundy is forced to use a meter, something that he never has. When hit by any of his chains you gain almost 2 meters while he barely gains half. Afraid of grundy coming to you with 3 hits of armor and cancelling? Pick someone with an air dash and fuck up the wcc input. Even his reset can be backdashed at times. NRS also decided to make his trait grab clashable like are you serious? Nobody ever complained about it back then but nope, grundy is at the lower caste system in a garbage can. His b3 also has 0 range, the thing can barely punish banes raging charge. Oh yeah, grundy does not even have a backdash, he has to backdash 3-4 times to cover the distance of banes backdash and his forward dash is not the greatest either.

I HAVE RETURNED!
Shazam Downplay Rant:

Lets start with his apparently Really good WU Game. ALL OF YOU ARE FOOLS!. His WU Game is shit. WU HM and AC are both Horrible WU options. The only reason people are even getting hit with such a gimmick is because they either have fallen asleep or they want to take damage for more meter. Just Neutral jump to full combo Punish. Speaking of Neutral Jump his WU teleport is the biggest Bill in this game. Horrible WU. All you need to do is Jump back or jump forward to punish you can even see which way he is going and punish it. Or just fire a projectile at him to punish.

Next up lets look at some normal's. B2 is horrible. Its 20 Frames which means you can react to it and backdash it and then punish it. NRS why would you give this character another horrible tool. F2 is another very slow move. Can be reacted to as well. Infact JI 2 into F22 is not even a true block string. You can just Back dash it and get out of the not actual plus Frames. Yes thats right F22 is -1. F12. This String is so pointless. NRS decided that making a string go from high into OH was a good idea. WHY? Because they decided to make this character shit. You can duck and d1 to stop him. His 22 is a Huge Bill. Its not even a good tick throw. You can back dash at basically anytime out of this string. His Other strings are so shit that im not even going to mention it.

Time to for his Specials. First off im not even going to mention Lighting bolt because of how bad it is. Its not good in any MU. You can punish it on reaction. Its so sad. NRS PLS. Next up Torpedo. People say this is a good move. B2 torpedo is safe. But its not. Most character can actually punish this move. With a d1 at the right time. Making this string useless. Spamming torpedo on knock down is also a bill. Doing a WU will get you out of the situation. Basically Torpedo = always unsafe. Next up his command grabs. NRS tried to be cute and give him two different command Grabs one for Low and One for High. WHY?. There is no reason for this. It basically means you as the player now have to play a guessing game with your opponent for grapples. He is the only character in this game with this. Every other character with a grapple does not care about the opponent whether they are standing or ducking. His teleport in the neutral game is also a bill. If he teleports back just throw projectiles at him. If he tries to come at you just mash d1 and he cant do anything. Its pointless to even use it in the neutral game at all.

Next up is his Trait. Apparently at the start the trait was suppose to give Shazam unblockable fists. BUT NRS decided at the last minute that it was too good for Shazam and nerfed it. All it does now is give a slight power to ONLY HIS FIST ATTACKS?!!?!?!?!. Like what the actual Fuck NRS. At least make it so his Bolt/Command Grab/Throw other things get the boost. Also he cant even do trait in combos. Basically he has a shit version of Supermans Trait. No point in even doing it.

All and All Shazam is a fun character is you like Losing. He has no winning MU's Making him basically the worst character in the game. The only people who like to use him are the people that suck at blocking on Knock down and think that WU teleport is a good move.

Enjoy.

maybe i should have told low tier heroes to upplay is hard as they can

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
My character cant even be on a MU chart that is more than a 3-7 losing MU, COME ON GUYS, THE FUCK!? ARES BOTTOM 1 AMIRITE?

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Dd is mid tier at best. He has only three moves....
1. Jd3
2. Mb Venom
3. Es
3,3 is worthless because it can be backdashed. 2,2, 1+3 can be interupted and is nothing more than a glorified es setup.
His damage output is one of the worst in the game. Plus he has no projectiles.
He loses to flash, catwoman, kf, etc.
Basically anyone with a parry or " variable pushback". He is the mileena of this game that will always get top 8 but no better.
Kappa

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Dd is mid tier at best. He has only three moves....
1. Jd3
2. Mb Venom
3. Es
3,3 is worthless because it can be backdashed. 2,2, 1+3 can be interupted and is nothing more than a glorified es setup.
His damage output is one of the worst in the game. Plus he has no projectiles.
He loses to flash, catwoman, kf, etc.
Basically anyone with a parry or " variable pushback". He is the mileena of this game that will always get top 8 but no better.
Kappa
3 3 cant be backdashed because Grundy is so garbage he cannot backdash for shit

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Peckapowa your a really good player, but you downplay everyone you fight. I used to play you a lot online, you're a better 'fighter' than me (I got you in shooters brah), but you can't admit when you got beat. The "downplaying" is just everyone who can't admit when they get outplayed. By that I mean yeah, sometimes the MU might be hard/unbalanced for you, but that doesn't mean you cant overcome it and win, we see it in tournament all the time. The best players (I am not saying I am anywhere near them) are always the most humble and those who blame themselves, not who they are fighting

Peckapowa your a really good player, but you downplay everyone you fight. I used to play you a lot online, you're a better 'fighter' than me (I got you in shooters brah), but you can't admit when you got beat. The "downplaying" is just everyone who can't admit when they get outplayed. By that I mean yeah, sometimes the MU might be hard/unbalanced for you, but that doesn't mean you cant overcome it and win, we see it in tournament all the time. The best players (I am not saying I am anywhere near them) are always the most humble and those who blame themselves, not who they are fighting
explain to me what a lex luthor does against against perfect zod balls??? nothing... people outplay and lose still. When your opponent is equal the character matters, tournaments aren't sets, they are tournaments 2/3, when you grind a mu out its different. fighting games aren't sports, sometimes the mechanics are in the hands of the game. I always upplay my characters because i always believe they have the potential to be the best, like thats why i say zod sinestro/aqua is 5/5 at the highest level and bs like that. aqua really isn't but yeah

Sometimes in a soccer game, a team can dominate the ball and have one slipup and lose, you can outplay and lose. Sorry i get angry sometimes but i would acknowledge if you made a good read,sometimes i feel like you wouldn't change a pattern, maybe you were just in my head. i always believe i can beat an opponent and if i lose i blame myself and feel i need to improve shit. Michael Jordan wasn't humble at all, michael jordan couldn't admit or take the stand that someone was better than them. He might publicly say stuff, but good people strive to improve.