What's new

TYM Community Tier List - Second-Chance Voting Thread

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The normal voting has been closed, however, there are several characters who still do not have 2 representatives.

Nightwolf
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Skarlet
Sonya

While all the other topics will be closed and unstuck, these will remain up and open. Please apply and vote!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Should probably tag the already confirmed reps to their respective characters to see what they have to say about this too. (Riu for Sonya, Fly for NW etc.)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Sheeva needs one? I know Jerimiah got the one, but no Boyboysboys? Digi and RossDaBoss would have been good choices too.

If nobody else takes her, I will.

Edit: I submitted my nomination.:)

I find it hard to believe that Sonya and Raiden still don't have a 2nd representative..

Even for Shang I know there's WoundCowboy, DetroitBallin and maybe TrapCity

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well...this didn't work out that well...

I'm going to be consulting with the reps to figure this out. Seems no one is interested. :/

Altaire

Noob
I vote Shady9XD for Sonya, and the rest I'm not sure on. Skarlet is a tough one because I honestly can't think of anyone who has a "complete" Skarlet with enough matchup experience. Even in my case, I have trouble playing her online unless the connection is decent (and it seldom is), so while I think I have the knowledge, I just don't have as much experience with her as I'd like.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I can't believe there's no Raiden rep.Isn't there a bandwagon of him that I'm accused of hopping onto but didn't?How I would love to be a rep but online people are not allowed lol.

Fucking Tom Brady grow some balls and come back here already.

axeman87

Noob
No rep for Raiden?! Wow?! Thought there was a heap of top players playing him.

I could rep him... really, really, really badly. :oops:

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I nominate Mikey_mike1993 (PSN) to rep Skarlet (his skarlet is great)

And GamerBlake should rep Sonya if he hasn't already! I'm very surprised you're short on people to rep her. The first time I saw MS F+1 Cartwheel I wanted to learn Sonya as the next thing I did and she is really fun to pwn with.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
foxy should rep sonya and only foxy along with riu48....you guys need to understand this is for a SECOND rep on the character. Big D for NW obviously.