What's new

[FINISHED] TYM Combo Challenge: Perform This Combo & Win $$MONEY$$

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
--UPDATE: Sir Wonder Cheffrey wins this challenge. Improvements or swagprovements to this combo are still welcomed, but don't expect to win anything lolz.

Hello, TYM. I want to play a game.

Whoever performs the following swag-as-fuck, not-really-useful combo first will win $5.

The combo is hard; there are 3 parts that are very tricky to time, but it's not impossible (duh). Or maybe it's not that hard and I just suck.

I thought this will be fun so here you go, dear TYMers. This is a your chance to test your execution skills.

The inputs I used: J2, 1F1 xx DB2 MB (Ground Pound), J2, R1 (interactable), BF3 (Flying Grayson), D1, D1, D2 xx BF3.

Rules:
  • Eligibility:
  1. THE FIRST person to post a video of themselves performing this combo as a reply on this thread will be the winner.
  2. I will send the money via PayPal, so you must have a PayPal account to be considered the winner.
  3. You must use different costumes than the ones I used so that I can make sure that you aren't just replaying my video. I used the default WoWo costume and the Regime Nightwing costume. Use different costumes than those (at least change the costume of one character, and don't just use P2 costume).
  4. I think it will be easier to perform this combo on bigger bodies and harder on others, but I am too lazy to test. So please choose WoWo as the dummy.
  • Styling the combo: The combo may be styled a bit but it must follow these rules:
  1. The combo must have TWO Flying Graysons and you should use the machine gun interactable.
  2. It must do at least %46 damage with only one bar.
  3. If you want to use J3 instead of J2 the damage MUST BE higher (i.e. at least %47.)
  4. You can change the ender - I used D1, D1, D2 xx FG. You can try something like D1, 1, 1 xx FG or whatever works with you (provided it does at least %46 damage.)
Shoutouts to @FOREVER EL1TE for finding that you can combo off a Flying Grayson.

I am just doing this for fun. So have fun, TYM.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
GODDAMNIT WONDERCHEF I JUST SIGNED UP FOR PAYPAL AND EVERYTHING

*sighs* but wait! @Braindead can we get money if we make it swaggier/more damage? :rolleyes:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
What system is this for? That doesn't look like the normal xbox inputs.
PC with an Xbox controller, perhaps? I was wondering the same thing and that's all I could come up with.
Indeed it is PC with an Xbox controller.

Well actually it's a PS2 controller with an Xbox 360 converter because fuck Xbox controllers. But windows sees it as a normal Xbox controller.