TYM Championship Games Match Results

Discussion in 'Xbox LIVE!' started by karaokelove, Jul 28, 2011.

1. It's things like this that brings the community closer and closer and it's all great fun in the process. I definitely look forward to more TYM tournies and gatherings in the future :D

And good luck to you as well, Kombo. Fight FOR THE SHAOLIN! God I love saying and hearing that lmao.
  2. Mt. Mutombo

Mt. Mutombo Asshole by nature

suck it lao:yeradick:
  3. karaokelove

karaokelove Premium Supporter Premium Supporter

Well the tournament is definitely coming along. If you are participating please let me know when you are online so we can get in any of your matches if your opponent is also online. I should be on most of the day tomorrow, in addition to the scheduled times of 5:30pm and 6:00pm. Thanks.
  4. Zoidberg747

Zoidberg747 They see me MB B3in', they hatin'

while im finishing putting all the vids together I wanted to put this one up and make it public:

enjoy!
  5. karaokelove

I went ahead and posted the Bookburning vs Napalm78 match. You can find it in round 4 of the winners bracket. Enjoy!
  6. Kombo

Kombo Noob

Good shit Casper! That Kitana player was nice too.
  7. Phantom

Phantom Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar

I panicked because I knew I was being recorded, as never was before...played like shit. Will be miles better today tho!
  8. Lol you have Casper's and Phantom's match video in place of Tricky's and JHCRANE'S fight.
  9. CASPER087

CASPER087 Noob

me and phantom had the best match of the day for sure it wa a clsey i cnt believe i fucked up so many times but i got to work on my lao a little more
  10. TrickyNick

TrickyNick Weather Man

This lol
  11. CJKRattlehead

CJKRattlehead Kick The Chair

Didn't have any audio so i played this over it for audio

12. karaokelove

Oops. It must not have copied when I did ctrl+c. Thanks!
  13. JHCRANE 14

JHCRANE 14 GO VOLS!!! Premium Supporter

I am back from the Keys and just wanted to know whats going on. I can play later today or anytime after 5:30 pm est later this week. Keep me posted, thanks.
  14. Are we still waiting for some winners bracket fights to take place before we move on to losers?
  15. karaokelove

Yes. I'm having a hard time getting a few of the people together.
  16. Ah. No problem with waiting, just needed to know where we were at. Thanks!
  17. TheTrillz

TheTrillz Noob

Do you have the TheTrillz V Tricky match available? I want to analyze my beat down so I can use it for future proposes. :hump:
  18. JHCRANE 14

JHCRANE 14 GO VOLS!!! Premium Supporter

Don't feel bad TrickyNick's Kabal makes everyone feel like that.