What's new

Two companies the internet hates merge, Apple buys Beats.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
People hate Apple? Sure their computers are overpriced junk for drones but the iPhone is rightfully beloved by all.

Beats are tip top trash though so they deserve the hate.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I wonder if Dre would be as big as he is if he hadn't had somebody to ghost write his rhymes for him

Not that it matters, still a big fan. Never going to put down that kind of money for designer headphones, though:rolleyes:

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Um? I love my iPhone 5 and I love all my dre products, from the pill to my head phones.. Grats Dr Dre...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
People hate Apple? Sure their computers are overpriced junk for drones but the iPhone is rightfully beloved by all.

Beats are tip top trash though so they deserve the hate.
My fiancee has an iPhone and my only interest in ever using it is to occasionally make phone calls and to take a picture. I think the phone is only good if you're a barebones basic smartphone user.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Both companies make insanely overpriced products. You can get products with the same quality for much better prices elsewhere. They both can go and analy insert each other in each other's rectums.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If majority of the people hated apple they wouldn't have 150 billion in cash ON HAND. That statement is just ridiculous lol. The only people who hate apple are fucking nerds. Just because someone doesn't use apple products doesn't mean they HATE the company. To actually hate a tech company you have to be a HUGE fucking nerd with no life.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
If majority of the people hated apple they wouldn't have 150 billion in cash ON HAND. That statement is just ridiculous lol. The only people who hate apple are fucking nerds. Just because someone doesn't use apple products doesn't mean they HATE the company. To actually hate a tech company you have to be a HUGE fucking nerd with no life.

hipster? like as in too cool for mainstream? beatz are well made, but because of the brand many people hate on them, mostly hipsters. same with iphones.
Lol, that's my point, I own an iPhone I like Beats. Too put it harshly, I am saying all these internet nerds are going to be butthurt they merged because they just shit on anything "mainstream". I didn't want to put it that way because it's mean.

In the real world people like iPhones and Beats, obviously because they're worth billions as a company, all the hate just comes from a niche group that just shits on anything (usually the internet). People who have other things to do beside analyze every facet of a product, if I like it, I'm buying it. If I really care about quality, I am smart enough to invest else where, there are always better products, I like iPhones because it's very easy to use in my opinion, iTunes sucks, I like Beats because I like the style, and honestly, they sound just fine to my ears. I know Sennheisers exist before someone comes in and gives me a lecture on headphones -.-.

No offense to anyone.

Last edited:
See above. I agree. Lol, you made laugh out loud with dat real rap!