What's new

Turbo Ninja Sucessfully Mame'd!!!!!!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Great news! Here it is!!!!!

It's not available through any site yet. It's hot off the presses. I uploaded it to rapidshare so I can share it with you all. Here is the link..

http://rapidshare.com/files/273533233/mk.zip.html

Because Mame isn't programmed to recognize it yet, you will have to over-right your current MK.zip with this one. After you download it, just click and drag it to your roms folder and when it asks you if you want to over-right, just hit yes. Then load the 5.0 version like normal through Mame and it will be the Turbo Ninja version instead. This is how it must work until they program Mame to see it as a separate game. You're welcome and have fun!

Thanks! I just tried it out and it's a lot of fun. Lots of easy infinites and near-infinites, so players have to be careful, but that's the fun part. Too bad cross-ups weren't added!

ahaha great work, ill test this shit right now, btw some limit is reached on rapid, i cant load it, get some other link pls , rapid sucks anyway lol

i just tried this shit, its freaking fast haha, this will make some crazzy ass close combat kara jabs canceling gameplay haha

haha there is also that annoying jab spamm inf abuse that can not be escaped in corner , i think so at least, i only tried it against stupid computer

ScheissNussen said:
lol, dread and soultaker should make a combo vid off of this shit.
I'd love to see some of the crap they could pull out of it.
most of them were already made in proto and rev 5 by ded_, only few new stuff in kombos are in turbo version.. And i think DED_ got new playtoy too play with this time and i think he should do it sometime he is the kombo crazzy dude... for me ill be sure too record and make a video or two of the super fast close combat gameplay that can be done in ninjas rom hah

YourMKArcadeSource

You're welcome guys. Like Brody said to Jay and Silent Bob..."You have your mission, now go forth and wreak havoc."

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
i cant get it to work....it says coin door test switch closed (open switches to return to game)......what do i do to open the switches?????????????????

YourMKArcadeSource

GoldenOreos said:
i cant get it to work....it says coin door test switch closed (open switches to return to game)......what do i do to open the switches?????????????????
Press F2 when you see that message.

X820

Noob
Man, this is great!

It brings the speed up to MK2, so does the combo possibilities lol

Easy 100% with Cage, Scorpion and Liu kang so far, not to mention moon man sub hehe

Props to MK3Fan!! 8)

X820 said:
Man, this is great!

It brings the speed up to MK2, so does the combo possibilities lol

Easy 100% with Cage, Scorpion and Liu kang so far, not to mention moon man sub hehe

Props to MK3Fan!! 8)
haha, its was already speedup too mk2 when it comes too close combat, as a mather of fact you needed faster pressing reflex in mk1 close when it came too canceling then it was in mk2 lol.... btw now that ninja is out maybe you will get into mk1 since you share such intuziazem :D hah

Hah; Stand up LK,s are speedup wich is fuking usefull practical move in close battles and harder too punish here other moves in close combat, corner upercut inf bug is little too much tho , leg grab inf easier then ever now that they move in reptile speed...
This can be really fast shit on high level hah;

X820

Noob
Dreadish said:
haha, its was already speedup too mk2 when it comes too close combat, as a mather of fact you needed faster pressing reflex in mk1 close when it came too canceling then it was in mk2 lol.... btw now that ninja is out maybe you will get into mk1 since you share such intuziazem :D hah
Well yeah, that's mainly because of the rugged control input MK1 has :)

I like this hack/release/whatever, eventhough it's broken as hell and true high skill play won't last very long imo, it most def makes MK1 a whole lot more interesting as I don't fall asleep anymore while playing it.

Who's up for a few games? :D

YourMKArcadeSource

X820 said:
Well yeah, that's mainly because of the rugged control input MK1 has :)

I like this hack/release/whatever, eventhough it's broken as hell and true high skill play won't last very long imo, it most def makes MK1 a whole lot more interesting as I don't fall asleep anymore while playing it.

Who's up for a few games? :D
Played some last night. It was a blast...

yeah x820 and me just tryed it also , this is refreshingly fun too play, i love thoes stand up LK,s in kara jabs kombinations lol.. nice stuff Jose

hey i just downloaded this rom and did everything you said in the video but when i play it it's still just mk1 5.0. When i put it in my roms folder it didn't ask if I wanted to overite it, maybe its different because i hav vista and you have XP. I want some help please i wanna play turbo ninja

McCarron

Noob
I just sent off some 3.1 Turbo information to Smitdogg on MAMEWorld, hopefully 3.1 Turbo will be emulated soon as well.