What's new

Tundra Arctos Wins NA WEEKLY LIVE #2 (Grand Final Video Inside)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Last week passed and so did the second edition in the NA WEEKLY LIVE tournament series. I gotta give it to Blowsmoke for being overly optimistic on getting a FULL 16 player bracket and guess what?... it actually happened, to my amazement. A lot of props go to the people that spread word of this and made it ,as far as I'm concerned, an exciting event.

I've got a long way to go until I establish a core group of players for the NA WEEKLY like I did with it's EU counterpart but that will happen with time, dedication and a lot of help from the NA PC community. Having new faces like @Tundra_Arctos join the tournament and showing off a very solid Grandmaster Sub Zero, while facing the likes of last weeks Champion @Kickbykick, made me see that the NA WEEKLY LIVE has a bright future ahead and I wil continue to work and improve it as much as I possibly can.

Changes will be made and some of these I will disclose in December when I will be taking a month long hiatus from streaming and hosting tournaments, hopefully I can do justice to all the credit I've been receiving from players that took place in the tournaments so far. One thing will remain a constant though... my shitty commentary!

In the end I'd like to congratulate Tundra on his well deserved win and to thank the rest of the players for attending the NA WEEKLY, see you all in 2016! -RVB

Results:

Supreme Champion: Tundra_Arctos
Worthy Adversary: Kickbykick
Maybe Next Time: bLoWsMokE
4th place: Bender
5th place tie: Snapop23
Corrupted_Empress
7th place tie: Comte
FrumbleFoot

Challonge : http://challonge.com/naweeklylive2

GRAND FINAL

Attachments

Looking forward to watching the archive in a bit! One day I'll have a free Saturday and get to play with you all!

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
We're just ticking off the best players on my friend's list now, aren't we? Who wins next, Darkness or Exebeast?

Great stuff from both players, I've lost a lot to both of them. In fact, they're 2/3's of the people who have beaten me >50-10.

Coin Flip