What's new

True Health Levels (With Pictures)

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
.05% - .1% (since the damage is so small it takes 2 blocked d3s to move the bar at all) This is pretty much your danger indicator because at this point they can take no chip from any attack. .05.jpg

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Nice. I think it was michaelangelo that said the game should have a 'danger' warning when you absolutely can't be hit, block or no block. Till then we'll go by guides like this :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Nice. I think it was michaelangelo that said the game should have a 'danger' warning when you absolutely can't be hit, block or no block. Till then we'll go by guides like this :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
I support that!

We definitely need a danger indicator.

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
I just noticed on the health bar at the end closest to the timer there's an oddly bright spot in the bottom half of the corner. I think's it's NRS's way of giving you a danger indicator because at that point you cannot take any chip (outside of pokes)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Well if I'm still standing and theres not a pixel of green I know I'm in danger!
lol....i am talking about when you get hit initially and are going towards the ground so you know if you are going to plan to tech roll, etc.