What's new

Combo List - Tremor TREMOR COMBO THREAD v2 (updated Feb 2016)

D. R.

Noob

You all screw with this restand nonsense.

Just to expedite the process for you all, try these examples:
ENdd1, d3, 212
ENdd1, d3, 1, 33
ENdd1, d3, 1, f2

Last edited:

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Lava stance Kinda Easy corner restand - 21d4 db2d f3 db2u njp jp 3 db1 restand - 33%

I'm trying to get wake up breaker to work in lava stance mid screen but timing is weird. So far it's a non-launching starter like f12 or 32d4 db2d, db2u, db2u run cancel 32 32 db3 then b32 on wake up. It works on subs slide but couldn't get it to work on Cassie flip kick. It's hard to time in general and to keep person close enough for b3 to hit on wakeup without moving.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
I think armor break mid screen is needed in lava stance cause KL spin can interrupt first hit after restand. I did it but it would be nice if someone can confirm it???

Antlergroin

Sub-Zero main - Tremor and Scorpion scrub.
I'm new to the forum, been lurking a while. I'm still in the progress of ''git gud'' but i've found some pretty decent Lava standing reset combos (without needing to do run cancels, because i can't do those reliably yet).

METERLESS LAVA STANDING RESET COMBOS

b12 - db2d - db2u - NjP - b2 - db2u - 11db1. 33% The timing is pretty strict, so if you don't think you can nail it mid-combo just go to 11db1 after the njp to get a safe standing reset.

12d3 - db2u - NjP - b2 - db2u - 11db1 29% Decent damage into a standing reset from the 12d3 launcher.

Combo starter
- db2u - db2u - NjP - b2 - db2u - 11db1.
f12 = 31%
b32 = 34%
21d4 = 34%

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So I found a no gimmick 40% universal corner combo, it's kinda tough though, and ideally you would lose a few % unless you actually wanted to uppercut them out of the corner, haha.

Still, I think it's the highest overall combo path that I've seen so far:

F4 is 9% damage with the lowest possible scaling, and 12D3 launches if they're juggled heavy enough. We should all mess with both of those options.
That's cute ;) Spent about ten minutes in the lab since I can finally access Tremor (my XB1 was still saying Tremor coming soon for some reason so I couldn't play him) and got some stuff for the Tremors.

21D4~DB2D, F4, 21, 12D3, 3~DB1, EX DD3 = 35% + 13% OTG = 48%
21D4~DB2D, F4, F4, 123~DB1, EX DD4 = 38% + 13% OTG = 51%

Youphemism

1. Well yeah, mine was a meterless combo and yours used a bar lol...
2. DB1 is only a hard knockdown in Aftershock so your combos are variation specific, technically.
No I mean even meterless though.
Ah that's true...guess Aftershock's the best then lol. Although this gives a restand in Metallic Lava skin...

E

Eldriken

I am literally just so confused lol
I don't know what's going on myself. But since it involves Youph, I figured some sorta argument would wind up unfolding. :p Not that you go out of your way to argue or him. It just kinda happens when he's involved. >_>

Youphemism

So you're bragging about making a combo that does more damage than my combo would have done if I had just decided not to do an ender? Even though your combo overall does less than mine?

What?
I wasn't bragging, I was just messing with you in the first place... IT WAS A JOKE.

I was saying that's cute in a joking manner. Your combo without the uppercut only did 34% so my combos were more damaging.

THIS HAS BEEN BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION. Lol dude I was honestly just messing around, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything. The fact you posted this on Twitter is also pretty sad man considering this is all nothing.

Youphemism

I still don't get it. So your line of logic is that if I completely leave out any ender in my combos, your combos including an ender do more damage, so they are the more damaging combos?
The joke is the fact I'm *sarcastically* making it look like me getting 1% more (without uppercut) is a big deal...since it's not. The point of the post was just to show that Tremor had those combos, to show I'd taken what you'd posted and messed around with it a bit t come up with some stuff. I was just joking around for the sake of it but it's clearly come across the wrong way so I apologise if you were offended or anything like that.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
The joke is the fact I'm *sarcastically* making it look like me getting 1% more (without uppercut) is a big deal...since it's not. The point of the post was just to show that Tremor had those combos, to show I'd taken what you'd posted and messed around with it a bit t come up with some stuff. I was just joking around for the sake of it but it's clearly come across the wrong way so I apologise if you were offended or anything like that.
But even jokingly, I don't understand why you would compare your combo with an ender to my combo without an ender. Also I don't get why you would assume that everyone knows that that is what your joke is about.

It's like saying "My Sub Zero combo does more than yours if you don't do anything in yours after ice ball."

Youphemism

But even jokingly, I don't understand why you would compare your combo with an ender to my combo without an ender. Also I don't get why you would assume that everyone knows that that is what your joke is about.

It's like saying "My Sub Zero combo does more than yours if you don't do anything in yours after ice ball."
Well what can you end that with and what's the damage? The gravity gets pretty big after your combo.

The whole joke thing doesn't matter any more, just the combos. They're there and they're a thing.