What's new

Top 5 Hollywood Divas in the MK Community

Pig Of The Hut (This hollywood Diva has the odacty to think his Kenshi is only worthy of Kabal players, tries a little too hard wearing his shades on the MLG stage and shit)
GGA 16 Bit (Diva, Instigator, and unecessarily excessive props hunter all in one...meatrides the evo champ hoping it will make him even more hollywood. You have to be hollywood to kick it with him.)
Tom Brady (Too hollywood with his suit and mack daddy persona, doesn't even compete or play many casuals because he's just too hollywood to kick it...will always say that JOP has the best Raiden even though it's been over a year/pre patch since he's played)
DetroitBalln , too hollywood to go to dallas, plays the diva role and acts like hes too good for MLG...trolls like he's going and doesn't.
MortySeinfeld , also was too hollywood for Dallas because the game is too free for him, he'd rather do complicated networking while making his money because MK just isn't mentally stimulating enough for him and everyone is free. Stay hollywood, Morty.
A very good list with appropriate reasons but I still feel Reo should bump out one of these players. The only one I'm certain they shouldn't be removed is Detroit. His reason for being on the list is classic Hollywood.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Why did I just know I was gonna make some lists here...? :rolleyes:

Eh, I admit that I tend to bring it on myself. A consequence of caring a little too much.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Top 5 Hollywood mk players huh
No particular order

Denzell
Pig
Reo
PL
Showtime

Close runner ups

Mit
Dab
Gross
Blake
Pokhop

LBSH those KH chains had too much swag

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Agree with: PL, Gross, Pokchop.

Disagree with: Denzell, Pig, Reo, Mit, Dab.

LOL @: Yourself... WTF?? and Blake too. He's just vocal with his excitement.

BS3OOO

Noob
1. Perfect Legend - Never takes a loss nicely. According to him, he's never been outplayed.
2. Tom Brady - Always wants people to beg him to play. Also wants people to pity him from time to time.
3. CD Jr. - Has been known to type up threats in big wall of texts defending himself and Maxter. Too serious
4. REO - he instigates and gets up drama at times for no reason lol.
5. Digimon - come on...I don't need to say anything

Hoes still got my name in their mouth I see smh lol.

I'm not a diva boo boo. I'm all man over here honey. I have 10 thick inches of black penis.

So sugar spread dem cheeks and be ready to get educated.

When u ready to keep my name out ur mouths, I'll give u something much better to replace it.

*snaps fingers*

I'm not a diva boo boo. I'm all man over here honey. I have 10 thick inches of black penis.

When u ready to keep my name out ur mouths, I'll give u something much better to replace it.

*snaps fingers*
lol u funny

now go away forever again p&ty

smokey

EX Ovi should launch

*snaps fingers*
Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
LOL I saw him walking around with an unlit cigarette in his mouth like 3 times. So hollywood.
so that means jamessmk is the king of indi cinema then. as for hollywood i guess anyone who wears sunglasses on the stage,funny as fuck.

Matix218

Get over here!
Tom
Reo
Jr
Pl
Bit

I think all of the above are cool BTW I just think of those 5 when I think of "divas" lol

TYM.com the only website where socially unacceptable people are treated like celebrities. :p
have you seen our celebrities recently? Kesha, kim kardashian, lady gaga, snooki, the situation, chris brown, that football player who fought dogs (vick or something), floyd maywether jr, paris hilton, etc. all socially unacceptable, all worshiped in the public eye.

anyway, i dont have a list, but here's my hollywood story:
like 2 days after MLG i asked my friend who works for a gaming news website if he wanted to interview me B)
when he said no i was like "awww maaannnn"

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
have you seen our celebrities recently? Kesha, kim kardashian, lady gaga, snooki, the situation, chris brown, that football player who fought dogs (vick or something), floyd maywether jr, paris hilton, etc. all socially unacceptable, all worshiped in the public eye.

anyway, i dont have a list, but here's my hollywood story:
like 2 days after MLG i asked my friend who works for a gaming news website if he wanted to interview me B)
when he said no i was like "awww maaannnn"
Well those are terrible examples of celebrities, those are more like attention whores, not people we want to pay attention to.
I met Kristen Dunst before (chick from the Spider-man movies, she is really short in person but super hot.

Well those are terrible examples of celebrities, those are more like attention whores, not people we want to pay attention to.
I met Kristen Dunst before (chick from the Spider-man movies, she is really short in person but super hot.
but that's the thing, people DO pay attention to them. each and every one of these people have massive followings of mindless drones (similar to the followings of any celebrity including our community's) that take these people as examples of how to achieve fame. There is no reason, and there has never been, to treat any human as a celebrity. Admiration of someone's skill in some task is fine, but glorifying their person over it is absurd.
I dont get what the kristen dunst bit pertains to.