WoundCowboy
Jupiter
Tyrant
KDZ
REO
Rico Suave
Coach Steve (Insaynne)
Chris G

The last 3 listed I wish played the game longer. i really feel that they were he 3 best representatives of their character when they were playing.

another honorable mention would be FilipinoMan

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
My top ten best players.
1. Pig
2. KDZ
3. Sonic Fox
4. Theo
5. Jupiter
6. 16Bit
7. Honeybee
8. Decay
9. PPJ
10. Digit

Honorable mentions: Forever king, Rico Suave, MIT, REO, KN slayer, Playingtowin.

My favorite players:
1. Decay (Makes me want to use Lobo and is so inspiring. The main man.)
2. Tyrant (GRUNDY SMASH!!!)
3. Deg (The one who still makes me believe in magic.)
4. Pig (The Zod Father.)
5. Revolver (All aboard the Lex express!)
6. Honeybee (Does NOT float like a butterfly.)
7. Mr. Aquaman (I am a fool for challenging him at his own game.)
8. Ducky (Cause Raven sucks)
9. Perfect Legend (Fatality..?)
10. Wound cowboy (Shows the true meaning of fear.)

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
your list seems intriguing, i agree with it accept i would put theo and juptier over kdz. also you say these are the people you want the least in your pools, why you put dartharma over forever king? cuz i was under the impression you always beat dartharma and always lose to king. also why max and ppj, they havent done much in a while? lol
I wrote on the list that it was in no order. I'm not saying KDZ is better or worse than Theo and Jupiter lol.

I don't know where these assumptions of always beating/losing to someone comes about... I've played King in tournament once at UFGT where he beat me and I played Arma in tournament twice (ECT and SJ), first time he beat me and the next time I beat him. I played a FT3 for fun with King at EVO where I beat him but I never got the chance to have much games with him offline. I played with Arma a lot at SJ and back when I first saw him play in person at ECT I was really impressed by him so he's in my top 10.

Max is the only Bane I've played besides my brother that I feel has any chance of beating me in that MU. He's able to take games off me when no other Bane can (besides Bio). PPJ is another player that impressed me when I played him at UFGT. I almost bought into the TYM mentality that if a player doesn't do well for a while, they aren't good anymore, but PPJ proved that wrong by going back and forth with me in casuals.

The players in my top 10 have the highest chance of beating me in tournament imo. The only thing I would change would be switching revolver with gross but my respect for revolver maining Lex puts him in my top 10. I also completely forgot to add in Digit. He could definitely beat me in tournament as well.

Dogorfat

Noob
My top 10 is based in my favorite players in injustice, no order xD
1.AK carnitas de la casa xD
2. Rico suave
3. chris G (one of the best fighting game players)
4. perfect legend
5. MitDJT
6. Dartharma (El loquillo)
7. Decay ( El mas Hombre )
8. Grrrrrrr
9. 16 bits
10.Revolver

xD espero que nadie se enoje :S

Vagrant

Noob
In no order. Just 10 players that provided some of the strongest play I've witnessed.

Sonic Fox
16 Bit
Whiteboi
Theo
Chris G
Slips
Pig
Denzell
Wound
Tyrant

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
uh... Hm...
In no order

Pig
King
PBJ
Bit
Honeybee
Sonic fox
Digit
Relaxed state
KDZ
Brady

Because lbsh, there's no room for a bane player on a skill list.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
REO
P.L.
Deg
Sonic Fox
KDZ
16 Bit
Theo
PPJ
Pig
Chris G

What drives this list is that most of these players can handle two or more characters at a high level.