What's new

Top 10 Players in Injustice, Skillwise

coolwhip

Noob
With all the Billions and I stress... BILLIONS of lists that came out in MK9, I'm surprised no one made this thread for that game as well.
Based on skills for MK9, and in no particular order:

REO
Perfect Legend
Maxter
Dizzy
Tyrant
DJT
Detroit
Pig
16 Bit
CD Jr
Forever King

(I know I named 11). Anyway, It's really not all that different from an all time list, which makes perfect sense, since if you keep placing, you must be really good. I know some people at times say skills aren't merely reflected by results and I agree to an extent. A lot of factors come into play like bracketology, match-ups, etc... But in the end, we've had about 3 years worth of data. Bracketology and match-ups are not going to determine the outcome every time. So yeah, the most skilled guys are probably going to place the most. Things are a bit different in Injustice since a lot of good people can't travel. But in MK9, we got to see everyone eventually, including online sensations (Curbo, etc...).

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
No order for IGAU

Theo
DJT
16 bit
Whiteboi
Max
PPJ
Ducky
Sonic Fox
Wound Cowboy
Pig
Forever King

I know it's 11. Honestly id like to put Slips in there, I think he's actually one of the best, but he's not playing. I also struggle not to put Jupiter on this list.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
The 10 best I've played

1. Jupiter (If you can mash D1 between it, mash D1)
2. Woundcowboy (The rabbit Sinestro. If I have enough room to jump-axe, I jump-axe)
3. Sonicfox (Whats the most you've ever lost in a coin toss? It can't be as bad as losing 60% in the corner plus a vortex)
4. Ducky (When it doubt, just say Raven sucks)
5. Whiteboi (When in doubt, just say Doomsday sucks)
6. 16bit (Duuuude, Selina sucks. Like, what if she's broke, and I just suck? Its not like I got top 2 at Final Round and MLG)
7. Tyrant (The dreeeeeeeeeeem)
8. Slayer (THE DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEM)
9. MIT (Hmmm, what move to spam this tournament? Deathstroke's J3 or trident rush? Hmmmmmmm)
10. Foreverking (The Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Black Adam, Lobo, Cyborg, Joker, Aquaman, Superman, and Bane of the world. Also the 2nd best Sinestro)

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Fox(lol wut just happened)
Revolver(solely because any time ive played him, in either game, my move is always the wrong move.)
REO(hands down best reaction time ever)
KDZ(clutchasfuck)
DarthArma(reacion time only second to REO)
Theo( Scumbag tactics abused at their highest level)
Pig( pretty humbling getting bodied by him after 2 years saying it was only his character/ godlike spacing)
Insuperable( would body you all if he played igau for real)
Tyrant(the clutchest)
Astronaut( as long as it doesn't count for anything)

Honorable mentions
DoctorStabs( sexiest joker)
Mr. Aquaman(that play wasnt over)
Josh Owens (game breaking damage)
Harold( dat running man)
PL ( where's he gonna be)
Vegas( once a year they exist hard)

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
The lack of Saltface in a bunch of these lists is pretty sad. Harley's a shitter in the game and the man does wonders with her.

Also Kitana Prime is great too. Not the best tourney results but he does tend to take out some big names each tourney he goes to.
sloth is now becoming the #1 harley downplayer :'(

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
sloth is now becoming the #1 harley downplayer :'(
Hah nah I'm not the number one downplayer probably.

She's not OP and doesn't have anything that makes her broken. She peaked early at CEO 2013 so people thought she was top 15 material. (Myself included) But as the game went on and people started to dissect her, people realized she struggles a lot. And it takes a truly dedicated and fundamentally sound player to do good with her.

Sorry for thread derailment.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
My top 10 based on people I've played in no order:

SonicFox
KDZ
Theo
Jupiter
WoundCowboy
16Bit
Max
PPJ
DarthArma
Revolver

These names are based on the players I would want the least to be in my pool except revolver because Lex... I respect the shit out of him though. (Not including Bio cause that's too biased lol)

Top 5 Honorable mentions:

Forever King
Decay
Pig
Gross
Perfect Legend

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Digit! He would be in the top 10 list but I won't take anyone away so it'll be a top 11 lol.

Last edited:

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
It's so hard to limit this to just 10, but here is my list I have played myself as far as fundamentals/skill wise goes:

Sonicfox (best batgirl, so many different vortexs and setups you're scared to let him get near you, and maximizes damage as much as possible)

Honeybee (best flash, has a ton of different knockdown setups and ground pound crossovers and trait shenanigans, different cool resets and tech too)

REO (all around great player fundamentally, can zone really well or rush really well, plays excellent footsies with good reactions and conversions)

Woundcowboy (best sinestro, has really good spacing, he always knows exactly where to place himself where his character can play footsies with you and deal with most of your best options)

Theo (best Aquaman, has one of the best defeneses can make himself like a literal fortress, when you finally get in trait, extremely patient)

16bit (best Catwoman, understands the game's footsies and meta very well, understands baiting wakeups and/or stuffing wakeups very well, can take your life bar with a single knockdown)

Jupiter (best martian, one of the best Zoners in the community and has very good defense at the same time. Has really awesome conversions, can combo off of any red orb or jump attack)

A foxy grampa (best wonder woman, plays footsies very well and has one of the best rushdown games, constantly in your face doing 50/50s and getting 40% off each correct guess, never drops combos)

Noobe (best doomsday, extremely good pressure, plays very fast paced hard to keep up and slow him down sometimes, very overwhelming rush down with great reactions, techs most throws and air grabs all jumps)

Gross (best green lanturn, very scary up close, has over 100 different setups and mixups and resets to cross you over or not cross you over with j3, very great footsies and corner mindgames, maximizes all damage gets 50% often)

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Sonicfox
Theo
Pig
Jupiter
16 Bit
PPJ
KDZ
King
Wound
DJT

In the conversation: Tyrant, MIT, Rev0lver, Arma, Max, Honeybee, REO

Yeah my answers are boring but these are the people who look to me like they just understand the game and have effective playstyles.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
why does pig deserve top 10
Not just because of his accomplishments but because he works harder than any other player and understands his character at a high level better than almost everyone else understands their own. With his kind of approach to the game it took him a while to get started, but for the past few months he's been at a point where he can body almost anybody.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
NPO:
Theo
Sonic Fox
Pig (I owe a lot to the scene down here, especially him. His Zod is amazing and fun to watch)
Tyrant
16 bit
Wound Cowboy (I love watching him play I wish he went to more tourneys D= )
DAB (My hero)
Doomsday players (Good for you guys! Keep doing your thing!)
Honeybee
REO (Guy doesn't even play this game and makes top 8. Scary)

Superman Prime

im no ordinary superman, im a superman thats prime
My top 10 based on people I've played in no order:

SonicFox
KDZ
Theo
Jupiter
WoundCowboy
16Bit
Max
PPJ
DarthArma
Revolver

These names are based on the players I would want the least to be in my pool except revolver because Lex... I respect the shit out of him though. (Not including Bio cause that's too biased lol)

Top 5 Honorable mentions:

Forever King
Decay
Pig
Gross
Perfect Legend
your list seems intriguing, i agree with it accept i would put theo and juptier over kdz. also you say these are the people you want the least in your pools, why you put dartharma over forever king? cuz i was under the impression you always beat dartharma and always lose to king. also why max and ppj, they havent done much in a while? lol