What's new

Tomb Raider

aj1701

Noob
Anyone else pick this up?

I'm liking it so far, the base camp concept makes me think the game will be less linear.

Also I am pretty impressed by the graphics, and the m rating will hopefully allow more possibilities for the character to develop.

aj1701

Noob
Wow, seems well received so far. I have another game I'm finishing, but this will be next then.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
This is the first game since ME3 I have been able to play like non stop lol. It's good to see 2013 is already off to a great year.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Can anyone tell me what the multiplayer is like?

I honestly don't even know how the multiplayer works...

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Only a couple of hours in, but pretty imressed already! Great graphics, VERY solid combat and sandbox-like mechanics.

Edit: playing the PC version BTW.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Want Tomb Raider bad, but Injustice comes first. Will probably get it later on in the year.

aj1701

Noob
Wow.

This game was just awesome. I started Tuesday night and finished it today.. the story and all the collectables and challenges. Just need to upgrade my weapons and I'll have her fully upgraded.

I really hope the dlc will be more maps / adventures... this game was just so much fun.

I rented it last week. Beat it pretty quickly. And my God what a ride. I love so much about this game that it's not even funny. I'd give it another playthrough if I didn't have to return it tomorrow. I will definitely be getting a copy after I get Injustice and Star Trek.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
yeah i already picked it up and started playing but im putting it on hold so i can finish God of War Ascension. I'm also playing Metal Gear Solid 4 but TR takes priority over that. 3 good games so little time to play them :(

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Been on the fence about this one.
It looks -and now sounds- amazing, and the fact that Lara is now a spot-on double of Ellie from Dead Space makes me want to help her save the world. Probably gonna trade in Ascension and a few others towards it, Im really curious...

aj1701

Noob
Been on the fence about this one.
It looks -and now sounds- amazing, and the fact that Lara is now a spot-on double of Ellie from Dead Space makes me want to help her save the world. Probably gonna trade in Ascension and a few others towards it, Im really curious...
No fence, I rate this as a must have.

Also trying to unlock Laura in mp mode, that may take some time.

This game is amazing. I finished last night. It's hard for me to really get into a game anymore but this one is so incredible. The environments are amazing.