What's new

Tom Brady's MK9 Matchup Chart (2/17)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, Tom had a few revisions to the list post-podcast.

gdf

Noob
Me gusta Kung Lao placement.
Hey Kung Lao boards, let's find a way to wreck Sonya and Jax. Push this guy up the tier list. No character can be invulnerable, except of course Kung Lao ;) .

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'll make a list of changes for nw and I hope you will talk to Tom about changing them in the list...it's very good but a few small gripes.

BookBurning

Voidwards
As much as I love and respect Brady, I can't even take this MU, despite all the time that went into it seriously. Not because I don't believe it, but because I still feel like the community isn't all the way there yet on the line to make a matchup chart.

Tim Static

Adminerator
As much as I love and respect Brady, I can't even take this MU, despite all the time that went into it seriously. Not because I don't believe it, but because I still feel like the community isn't all the way there yet on the line to make a matchup chart.
Thus, this is why its Tom Brady's MK9 Match Up Chart. Not TYM's or the MK community's. Take it however you'd like it.

I still dont even believe most people even understand how tier lists work to be honest, but i do trust Tom Brady.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Thus, this is why its Tom Brady's MK9 Match Up Chart. Not TYM's or the MK community's. Take it however you'd like it.

I still dont even believe most people even understand how tier lists work to be honest, but do trust Tom Brady.
Very valid point and yeah I agree, if there's a guy I trust when it comes to any MK related stuff, it is Tom. I didn't mean any disrespect.

I guess I'm just scared to put faith in matchup charts anymore. Haha. But at the same time, I want to.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
not sure if i am correct but it states that sonya vs sindel is 6-4 sonya

but it also says sindel vs sonya is 6-4 sindel
The number correlates to the character on the left and how they do vs. the character on top. So for Sonya it says 4 under SI. The match is 4-6 Sindel. Go down to Sindel and under SO it says 6. 6-4 vs. Sonya.

Reptile, Mileena, Kung Lao and Freddy are Stryker's only true bad matchups (that I truly consider 4-6). Everything else is 5-5 or very close to it imo.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Freddy beats Sub Zero 7:3 and loses to Nightwolf 5.5:4.5? LOL.
You can't be having trouble with Sub-Zero, Dave... :confused:

It's been more than a year since the release of this game. Patch v1.05 is out for like 4 months or so, right? How much time do we need for fuck sakes? O_O