What's new

Question - Kenshi Things Kenshi can't reflect

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Today I was in the lab and I noticed Kenshi can reflect War God's Kotal sword toss, but can't reflect his EX sword toss...I don't know if this is a bug, but it doesn't make much sense because it is a single hit projectile*, same as the normal version. If this is not intended, it would be good nrs fixed it in the next patch (where Kenshi is going to get all those buffs we expect...xD)

Anyone knows about more projectiles that Kenshi can't reflect?

*It's not a single hit projectile, at mid distance looks like it hits 3 times. But fullscreen it only hits once.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
He can't reflect Predators EX Blaster sort of. he'll The first 2 I think but the last one hits Kenshi. This is especially annoying when you waste a bar for EX Reflect to get 5% health back and eat 6%

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
He can't reflect Predators EX Blaster sort of. he'll The first 2 I think but the last one hits Kenshi. This is especially annoying when you waste a bar for EX Reflect to get 5% health back and eat 6%
Yeah, I know that one xD EX reflect should give 10% life or a bit more. 5% is ridiculous for a bar.

By the way, it's curious that Tremor's rock drop can't be reflected but can be absorbed with ex.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Could it be that the active frames run out because of the gap in the between second and third hit?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
ohh so you guys might be able to reflect KL orb hat .. i know a Ronin player just told us about this the other day.. Turns out that KL can still recover quicker but its def something to thing about checking KLs that run up orb hat often . ( esp those that are tick throw happy)