What's new

These threads are ridiculous

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
did people reminisce over the good old days with MK/DC back when MK9 was the main game? I don't understand why so many are having such a hard time moving on to IGAU or KI or whatever

gdf

Noob
Going out with a bang would be best case scenario, this is all self inflicted and forewarned months in advance.

That said when MK10 drops, I'll probably buy it just like every other NRS product.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
did people reminisce over the good old days with MK/DC back when MK9 was the main game? I don't understand why so many are having such a hard time moving on to IGAU or KI or whatever
the move to KI is good from what it seems.

Injustice however... it sucks at the eyes of some

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Taking internet privileges away from some players would help....and giving them muzzles or shock therapy when they bitch and moan or dickeat themselves too much. *sigh* the influence is too high and too many people blindly follow.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Yes exactly, I like the arguments though I eat hot cheetoes while reading the funny ass comments on the latest threads. MK10 may or may not bring the community together but the EGO of ppl will have them think twice if they want to be hostile or not.