What's new

The Woolay Show S02 Ep01: We're Back! 7/21/14

pherleece

Woolay
THE SHOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 7/28/14 SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

@G4S Claude VonStroke and I have always thought of the possibility of bringing back the show for the next Mortal Kombat game. With the announcement of MKX and all the amazing gameplay footage, how could we resist!

For the newer members who weren't around during the MK9 era (or as I like to call it the LBSH era), we are the official live show of the Mortal Kombat Kommunity and we broadcast from an undisclosed location in the Neatherrealm. We have had so many guests that include @R.E.O. @CD jr @Sabin @G4S J360 @jamessmk @DarKNaTaS @rev0lver @Perfect Legend @Tom Brady @9.95 @Dark_Rob @Slips @GGA 16 Bit @GGA Dizzy @GGA Fill Pops @GGA Jeremiah @GGA Wafflez @CURBOLICOUS @Mamalicous @NYChrisG @AK Smarrgasm @Death Triforce @Big D @WhatsHerName @Under_The_Mayo @Derptile @STB Shujinkydink @Goldy Digimon @pboardplayer and this list goes on and on and on.

There is no guarantee that this will be weekly but we do plan on eventually either going with that format or a bi-weekly format but that is TBD. We are also possibly thinking of doing reruns of episodes from season 1 but that is also TBD.

It has been requested that I rebroadcast the entire MK9 Evo Tournament but the problem is that it is about 8 hours. I would have to start the stream at 2PM EST so it could be done be 10PM EST for our shows start time. I was thinking about starting at 6PM EST and only running half of it. This is still TBD. I would like to thank @AK Pig Of The Hut & @Sabin for giving me permission to rebroadcast their content. Please give them a follow on their Twitters, Twitch and Youtube channels. They always produce the greatest content for the FGC!
Pig of the Hut: Twitter - Youtube - Twitch
Arturo Sabin Sanchez: Twitter - Youtube - Twitch

Your hosts: @pherleece @G4S Claude VonStroke @Insuperable?
Our Guests: @SonicFox5000 @daddydab32ho @FOREVER KING @MITDJT @DJT/MIT @Mikemetroid @GuamoKun

Monday 7/21/14
MK9 Evo Rebroadcast: TBD
Show Start Time: 10PM EST - 2 or 3AM

www.twitch.tv/thewoolayshow

For all updates please follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/thewoolayshow
www.twitter.com/pherleece
www.twitter.com/MK_ClaudeVS
www.twitter.com/InsuperableNY

You don't want to miss season 2! It's going to be nuts! Woolay!

Front page like the good ol' days?
@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow
@AK RM Blake
@Mikemetroid
Please use this photo for the post: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130528173224/mk_/images/thumb/2/26/The_Amulet_of_Shinnok.jpg/250px-The_Amulet_of_Shinnok.jpg

I created this teaser last month to tease the show but I never got around to getting it out there. Check it out if you're interested.

THE SHOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 7/28/14 SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Last edited: