What's new

Guide The Ultimate Bane Guide

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The Ultimate Bane Guide

Welcome to the Ultimate Bane Guide! This guide will serve as an organized compendium of all the useful Bane-related knowledge I’ve been able to collect from these forums and figure out during the course of my 1,000+ matches with the character. Though I’m sure some of my strategies and opinions will be debatable, I believe I have a firm grasp on most of what Bane is capable of, and wish to share my experience with the TYM community. Any information gained directly from TYM will be accompanied by the proper user citations. I also recommend watching as much footage of top Bane players as possible. A great resource is any of the GGA Max Intensity matches from the GGA playlists (found here). Since there are TYM members much more knowledgeable about Bane than myself, this is mostly an organized collection of information gathered from these forums, as well as my own experience playing the character and observations from watching high-level Bane players in action. I encourage the Bane community to call me out on any information you disagree with or find even remotely questionable.

Part One: The Basics

Part Two: Combos

Part Three: Rushdown Strategies and Corner Game

Part Four: Stage Selection Theory

Part Five: How to Practice

Part Six: Notable Matchups

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Part One: The Basics

Bane is a rushdown powerhouse, meaning you'll be spending most of your time right up in your opponent's face. Due to Bane's trait, his damage values can vary significantly during the course of a fight. All values listed in the guide are based on his natural values, meaning no trait bonuses or cooldown penalties are figured into those numbers.

Trait

Bane's trait is called Venom, and it basically allows him to boost his armor and damage potential before suffering an equally-powerful debuff and movement penalty on cooldown.

Proper trait management is one of the most important aspects of playing Bane at a high level, which is why I want to start this guide by going in depth about this topic.

Bane's trait has 3 levels of effectiveness, which are:

Level 1 Buff
Duration: 7 seconds
Damage Bonus: 10%
Damage Reduction: 5%
Armor: Special moves gain 1 hit of armor.

Level 2 Buff
Duration: 7 seconds
Damage Bonus: 25%
Damage Reduction: 15%
Armor: same as Level 1

Level 3 Buff
Duration:7 seconds
Damage Bonus: 50%
Damage Reduction: 30%
Armor: In addition to the effects of Level 1 Venom, Bane's armor now ignores all projectiles, no matter how many hits he takes (i.e. he may Raging Charge right through Deathstroke's Machine Gun special). He also gains armor on two of his normals: f2 and f2d. Finally, he gains Armor-Breaking properties similar to Superman's trait, allowing him to blow through Lex's and Doomsday's traits, armored specials such as Walking Corpse, any super, and meter-burned b3 and f3.

Level 1 Debuff
Duration: 3 seconds
Bane's Damage Reduced: 20%
Additional Damage Suffered: 10%
Movement Penalty:10%

Level 2 Debuff
Duration: 4.5 seconds
Bane's Damage Reduced: 40%
Additional Damage Suffered: 25%
Movement Penalty: 25%

Level 3 Debuff
Duration: 6 seconds
Bane's Damage Reduced: 70%
Additional Damage Suffered: 50%
Movement Penalty: 50%

One important detail to note is that anytime Bane enters an animation (such as a Clash, Stage Transition, or Super) he will only keep his Venom buff until the end of the animation. If he is on cooldown when he enters the animation he will be put into Level 1 cooldown regardless of what level he was previously using (thanks to @Doombawkz for that info!).

Because of the pros and cons of using Venom, it is imperative that you have a game plan in place before going higher than Level 1. By linking together each level of Venom, you can maintain a constant Venom buff for up to 21 seconds. This is usually preferable to going full level 3 for a punish, unless you can finish the match with said punish.

The ideal situation is to end your rounds just as you go into cooldown, which will allow the cooldown timer to run down during the downtime. You can also use a move that will put your opponent at a disadvantage or tie them up, such as using MB.VU to launch them full screen, giving Bane some breathing room to run down his cooldown. MB.BP is a great tool for running down the countdown timer, so don't be afraid to spend a bar on it during level 3 cooldown, even though the damage output is pitiful.

Movement

Bane's mobility is probably the best out of the non-teleporting characters. His front and back dashes cover insane distance at lightning speed, allowing him to quickly close in on his opponent or feint in and out of striking range to bait out attacks. His forward walk has a slight delay, but then becomes one of the best in the game.

Some players use his Raging Charge special to cover space, but this is not always a good idea since it can be easily jumped and punished or special-punished.

His jump arch is a little floaty and doesn't cover a lot of horizontal space, but it can be combned with his j.d3 to create ambiguous cross-ups or j.2 to cover a bit more horizontal space and get your pressure started.

Normals

Bane has a pretty limited set of useful normals, but the ones he does have are incredibly useful. Here are some descriptions of his best normals:

d1: Bane's d1 is one of the best d1's in the game. It comes out a little slowly at 11 frames, but it has amazing reach and advantage. Because it's +3 on block, multiple d1's may only be interrupted by a 7-frame move or faster, though a lot of 7-frame moves still can't interrupt max-range d1's.

d2: Bane's d2 is also one of the best normals in the game. Though a little slow at 12-frames, it covers an enormous amount of space and is mostly safe on block (-7). On hit it can be confirmed into Body Press for a quick 16% damage. It can link into Body Press on block which makes an incredible pressure tool. If the opponent blocks the d2, they get Body Pressed for 16%, though it is possible to jump out after the blocked d2. If they don't block, they get d2'd. The Body Press will whiff, but Bane will still be left at advantage. This is a great tactic to use against opponents on wakeup, because if they jump they will get hit by the d2 and if they don't jump they will usually eat the Body Press. Just make sure you have Venom up to give the Body Press armor.

b1: This normal is one of Bane's more useful tools. Like most of Bane's attacks it comes out a little slowly at 17 frames, but it's got decent reach and combo potential. However, the primary benefit of b1 is its advantage on hit and block (+16/+12 respectively). This means that anytime you can get an opponent to block a b1, you basically get a free throw, b23, DP, or VU. You can also link together multiple b1's, which may only be interrupted by a 5-frame or faster move, an armored move, or push-block. It will even catch an opponent trying to jump out, allowing you to confirm into BP for a quick 17% combo. On hit you get a free b23, which will catch a non-blocking or jumping oponent allowing you to combo them, or if blocked will leave you +5.

f2d: The input for this move is a little janky, but it's worth the practice. f2d is an overhead punch that's neutral on block, has a massive hitbox, can catch aerial opponents, auto-corrects, and can be armored with Level 3 Venom. It can also link into literally any of his specials for additional damage or spacing options. You will be using this move a lot, so get used to the weird input. The only major downside to this move, besides its slow start-up, is that if you mess up the input you can accidentally use f2 instead, which is basically a death sentence at -23 on block.

j.d3: This is Bane's primary means of crossing up his opponents. It also works fairly well as an anti-air, though his d2 is usually a better option for that purpose. If used after jumping towards an adjacent opponent it will whiff, so watch your spacing. To cross up, you'll want to try to hit with Bane's knee or shin. When neutral jumping beside an adjacent opponent you will whiff unless you wait until Bane is at the peak of his jump to input the d3.

b23: This is one of Bane's primary combo staters and pressure tools. It's a low starter with surprising reach, it can catch airborne opponents, and it launches for one of Bane's most damaging combos. It's +5 on block, allowing Bane to get off most of his other pressure options or a throw with very little risk.

113: Considering most of Bane's moves are rather slow, this could be considered one of his best punishment tools. Though the first hit is high and it has relatively short range compared to his other tools, it only comes out in 9 frames, allowing Bane to punish blocked attacks he would otherwise be unable to react to. This string has one additional bonus, in that it can link into RC in such a way that after the RC animation Bane is able to dash over his opponent, reversing their WU inputs. If meter-burned, Bane's elbow drop will switch sides, though he will be unable to dash over the opponent.

f2d3: This is a powerful string that is essentially safe at -6. It knocks your opponent full screen and leaves Bane with enough advantage to dash in and continue pressuring with almost any of his tools. He can even use Body Press before the opponent has an opportunity to jump out. When used directly adjacent to your opponent, the dropkick will actually cross up most characters, making it very difficult to block, though it will whiff against smaller characters such as Raven and Catwoman.

As far as Bane's f3 and b3 are concerned, he typically has better options. b3 is -4 on block and f3 can be jumped, even though it looks like it has a massive hitbox. Bane also doesn't really have great followups to connected b3's or f3's, since a lot of his combo enders will whiff. He can get about 32% with Ring Slam ender, which is respectable but not necessarily worth the trouble. That said, meter burning a f3 or b3 can be an effective strategy to maintain armor while in cooldown. MB.F3 in particular can be an effective anti-wakeup tool since it's +9 on block.

Specials

For each special, I will be listing the damage, chip damage, Level 1, 2, and 3 damage, and Level 3 chip damage, in that order.

Body Press (16, n/a, 18, 20, 24, n/a): Bane's heavy-damage command throw. This thing is a beast, and you'll want to get the input down cold. You can throw this out naked, link it to d2, or use it as a combo ender. It can be a little tricking to use as a combo ender, usually resulting in a standing 3. Just practice the timing and don't try to do it to fast. An easy method is to do your combo, followed by down-back, and then do forward-3. To link it to d2, just press d2-back-forward-3.

MB Body Press (21, n/a, 23, 26, 32, n/a): This does quite a bit more damage than the regular version, but the animation is much longer. This is very important, because MB BP can be a great tool to run down the timer when your Venom is on cooldown.

Raging Charge (15, 2.88, 16.5, 18.75, 22.5, 4.31): This is the bread and butter of every scrubby Bane. Don't get me wrong, this is an amazing move, but improper use will get you blown up by any halfway-decent player. You will almost exclusively want to use RC with Venom active, which will allow you to charge through projectiles and single-hitting normals (watch out for double-hitting projectiles, such as Batman's Batarangs, Nightwing's Wingdings, and Deathstrokes Quick Fire). It's totally safe on block, so it never hurts to link into from your normals or strings (for instance, d2-RC is a solid footsie tool). It's also great for blowing up jump-happy opponents, since the hitbox is so big. Just try not to use it from full-screen since the opponent can easily punish it with MB.b3 (unless you go Level 3 Venom), jumping over you, or using certain specials.

MB Raging Charge (22, n/a, 24, 27, 32, n/a): This is just like normal RC, but with a bit of extra damage. The 2nd hit can sometimes whiff if the spacing is off, though, resulting in a total waste of meter.

Double Punch (7, 1.25, 7, 8, 10, 1.88): This isn't the most damaging move out there, but it becomes a frightening tool when combined with any level of Venom. It's a quick, safe, 2-hit overhead that leaves Bane at enormous advantage on hit. Linking into this from d1 is a nice, easy, long-range mix-up.

MB Double Punch (13, n/a, 14, 16, 20, n/a): This does a bit more damage than the normal DP, but typically isn't worth the meter.

Venom Uppercut (10, 2.25, 11, 12.5, 15, 3.38): This is one of the best anti-airs in the game. It's got an enormous hit-box, does respectable damage, and can be confirmed into the MB version if blocked to make it more difficult to punish. The longer you delay the MB, the less disadvantage you'll suffer, down to around -5. (thanks to @Drizzle and @GGA Max)

MB Venom Uppercut (19, n/a, 20, 23, 28, n/a): This does a bit more damage than the regular VU, but it's more difficult to punish, which is really what makes it useful. It also has an even bigger hitbox that stays active for longer, allowing it to catch opponents off guard quite a bit of the time. Finally, it knocks the opponent full screen, which can be useful to give Bane some breathing room while on cooldown

Ring Slam (): I'm honestly not a big fan of this move, and I don't really see a lot of Bane players use it except in swag combos. Its hitbox is pretty small, which limits its use as an anti-air, its recovery is pretty long making it deadly to whiff, and it seems to be close to neutral advantage on hit, meaning it halts your momentum. It can sometimes be used as a combo-ender to throw your opponent back into the corner, but you have to make sure to set it up correctly, since different combos cause it to behave differently, thus making it quite situational at best.

Wakeup Options

Bane has amazing WU options to cover almost any situation. While some of his specials have natural WU invulnerability, Bane can activate Venom to give a hit of armor to all of his WU's, which also means he doesn't have to worry as much about correct WU timing.

If you have meter, MB VU is usually your best bet. It does solid damage, has a giant hitbox, and is fairly difficult for most of the cast to punish.

DP is a solid choice if you don't think your opponent is going to jump, but it can get blown up by cross-ups and is very unsafe if whiffed.

BP can be used to catch opponents hoping to bait out and punish one of Bane's other options, but getting the timing down for it to be counted as a legitimate WU attack is a bit tricky. Your best bet is to go for this when you have Venom up.

RC is a good option against command-grab characters (such as Grundy and Shazam) because it's grab-immune. It's start-up is incredibly slow, though, so try to limit its use as a WU tool to good reads, otherwise you can get blown up pretty bad. (thanks to @Doombawkz for this suggestion)

The last option you have is back-dashing. Bane's back-dash covers a lot of ground, causing a lot of attacks to whiff. Even in the corner, back-dash invincibility can cause single-hitting normals and specials to whiff, allowing you a free punish if your reactions are on point.

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Part Two: Combos

Bane really isn't a combo-intensive character. Most of his damage comes in short bursts (i.e. a single Level 3 MB.RC does 32% damage!). Because he's not much of a combo-oriented character, I'm actually just going to post some combo theory here, which should allow you to determine how best to utilize what little combo potential he does possess. If you really want a standard list of combos then you should check out @shaowebb's awesome combo guide here.

Combo Theory

Before we get into the specific combos, I just want to go into what you should be looking for when comboing your opponent. Typically you'll have total control over your combo damage, spacing, and advantage by using specific combo enders. Each combo ender serves one or more specific functions that will dictate when the appropriate time to use them will be. They are:

DP: This ender doesn't do as much damage as lot of his other enders, but it has massive screen-carry and advantage. If you find yourself juggling your opponent towards a valid interactable, you can end with DP to continue moving towards the interactable and end your combo with enough advantage to *safely use the interactable. *usually

VU: This ender can be used similarly to DP, only it keeps you in place rather than moving your forward. This means if you are juggling your opponent and you are already on top of a desired interactable, you can end with VU to maintain your spacing and follow up your combo with that interactable. Otherwise the damage and advantage are comparable to the DP ender.

BP: This is typically your most damage option. It leaves you almost neutral but it also leaves you adjacent to your opponent, forcing them to respect your oki game. Meter-burning the BP is also one of the best ways to run down the cooldown timer.

RC: This move will actually whiff after most combos, but it still has some interesting properties. If used to end 113 Bane will be able to dash over his opponent as soon as he recovers, effectively reversing their WU inputs. If used in the corner, Bane will run in place on top of his opponent, crossing them up and forcing them to react to it as they wake up. (@Doombawkz)

RS: This is a decently damaging ender, but it kind of kills your momentum, similar to BP but without the damage. The primary reason for using RS is for positioning. Depending on how you link into it, you can throw your opponent towards the corner, sling them full screen, or slam them down next to you.

Jumping Starter: As with all characters, almost any of Bane's combos can be linked into from a jumping starter. j.d3 is great as a cross-up and j.2 is decent if you need a bit more range.

I will say the one combo I do end up using multiple times per match is b23-123-BP, which is just a nice reliable way to dish out safe damage. If the b23 is blocked, Bane is at +5.

Finally, I just want to list a few background-bounce combos that aren't listed in @shaowebb's guide. I wouldn't say it's absolutely necessary to learn these, but it definitely can't hurt and can mean the difference between a win or a loss during a close match (thanks to @Doombawkz and @Error for the notations):

b23-12-BGB-j.2-123-RT/12BP

b23-12-BGB-b3-j.2-12BP/12VU

b23-12-BGB-b3-j.3-hanging interactable

11/b11/F2D-BGB-b3-j2-12/j3 interactable

b23/d2-12-BGB-b3-j2-12/j3 interactable

11BGB is great for meterless punishes

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
And yes, Doombawks and Max will be getting tagged a lot, since they are the resident Bane experts.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
To help out you are incorrect in that d2 is his only normal that you can chain body press into on block. D1, b11, & b2 all connect to body press on block.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, that section is being reworked. I was just typing it up as I watched the tournament stream. It will be fixed in the morning.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Level 3 Buff
Duration:
Damage Bonus:
Damage Reduction:
Armor: In addition to the effects of Level 1 Venom, Bane's armor now ignores all projectiles, no matter how many hits he takes (i.e. he may Raging Charge right through Deathstroke's Machine Gun special). He also gains armor on two of his normals: f2 and f2d. Also provides armor breaking properties on hit and block on all armor-enhanced specials as well as f.2 and f.2.d.

One important detail to note is that anytime Bane enters an animation (such as a Clash, Stage Transition, or Super) he will only keep his Venom buff until the end of the animation, at which point he will be put into the debuff level accordingly. However, when he enters an animation in cooldown, regardless of debuff intensity he will be reset to level 1 at the end.

Because of the pros and cons of using Venom, it is imperative that you have a game plan in place before going higher than Level 1. The ideal situation is to use the level of venom appropriate to your need, and end your combos with a full-screen option such as meter-burned Venom Uppercut to create distance for the cooldown to wear off. If you can continue pressure, you can feel free to increase the venom dosage to its maximum so long as you can give yourself some kind of advantage upon entering cooldown to avoid a large amount of your vulnerability.

Movement

Bane's mobility is probably the best out of the non-teleporting characters. Along with having a walk speed within the top 10 of the game, his front and back dashes cover insane distance at lightning speed, allowing him to quickly close in on his opponent or feint in and out of striking range to bait out attacks.

Some players use his Raging Charge special to cover space, but this is not always a good idea since it can be easily jumped and punished or teleport-punished.

His jump arch is a little floaty and doesn't cover a lot of horizontal space, so you won't find yourself using it to close in on an opponent very often. However, this can be abused for the sake of cross-ups as some moves such as Body Splash further stunt your jump arc while moves like j.2 increase it slightly.

Normals

Bane has a pretty limited set of useful normals, but the ones he does have are incredibly useful. Here are some descriptions of his best normals:

d1: Bane's d1 is one of the best d1's in the game. It comes out a little slowly at 11 frames, but it has amazing reach and advantage.

Sample Combos:

d1-DP 7%/8%/9%/10%

d2: Bane's d2 is also one of the best normal attacks in the game. While being a 12-frame move, it covers an enormous amount of space and can be cancelled to make it safe on block, as it is -7 otherwise. On hit it can be confirmed into Body Press for a quick 16% damage. It is also one of Bane's most reliable moves that can link into Body Press on block. This is huge, because it allows you to d2-Body Press as an option. If the opponent blocks, they get Body Pressed for 16% (though this can be escaped on read by jumping). If they don't block, they get d2'd, and the Body Press will whiff but Bane will still be left at advantage. This is a great tactic to use against opponents who tend to block against Bane at d.2's further ranges or those expecting a double punch, because if they jump they will get hit by the d2 and if they don't jump they will eat the Body Press. Just make sure you have Venom up to give the Body Press armor.

B.1 : His back 1, while being a slower option, provides huge benefits on block and on hit. With a +12 when blocked, this can set up for many frame traps as well as normal throw set-ups. On hit, the +16 will allow you to maintain pressure freely. Whats more is this move has 9 frames of recovery but is active for about 12, making the move more or less +3 on whiff. It can stuff a lot of wake-ups safely because of it, and its frame window is one of the easiest to time with.

f.2.d: Bane's overhead option outside of double punch. Auto-tracks opponents who switch sides, gains all of the venom benefits at level 3, and can be canceled into many specials and even bounce cancels making for a hard-to-clash normal the opponent must respect. The range is also huge, with the upwards hitbox expanding past d.2's hitbox, and the forward hitbox coming second only to the massively unsafe f.2.

Specials

Body Press (16/18/20/22% damage): Bane's heavy-damage command throw. This thing is a beast, and you'll want to get the input down cold. You can throw this out naked, link it to d2, or use it as a combo ender. It can be a little tricky to use raw as a missed input will result in a useless standing 3. Just practice the timing and don't try to do it too fast. An easy method is to do your combo, followed by down-back, and then do forward-3. To link it to d2, just press d2-back-forward-3.

MB Body Press (% damage): This does quite a bit more damage than the regular version, but the animation is much longer. This is very important, because MB BP can be a great tool to run down the timer when your Venom is on cooldown. Also provides huge amounts of advantage when done into the back-throw version. Usually the Bane can get a dash off before the camera is even fully done panning back out.

Raging Charge (% damage): This is the bread and butter of every scrubby Bane. Don't get me wrong, this is an amazing move, but improper use will get you blown up by any halfway-decent player. You will almost exclusively want to use RC with Venom active, which will allow you to charge through projectiles and single-hitting normals (watch out for double-hitting projectiles, such as Batman's Batarangs, Nightwing's Wingdings, and Deathstrokes Quick Fire). It's mostly safe on block, so it never hurts to link into from your normals or strings (for instance, d2-RC is a solid footsie tool). It's also great for blowing up jump-happy opponents, since the hitbox is so big. Just try not to use it from full-screen since the opponent can easily punish it with MB.b3 (unless you go Level 3 Venom), jumping over you, or using certain specials.

MB Raging Charge (% damage): This is just like normal RC, but with a bit of extra damage. The 2nd hit can sometimes whiff if the spacing is off, though, resulting in a total waste of meter.

Double Punch (% damage; % chip): This isn't the most damaging move out there, but it becomes a frightening tool when combined with any level of Venom. It's a quick, safe, 2-hit overhead that leaves Bane at enormous advantage on hit. Linking into this from d1 is a nice, easy, long-range mix-up.

MB Double Punch (% damage, % chip): This does a bit more damage than the normal DP, and provides Bane with a unique knockdown timing, allowing for tricky throw set-ups in the corner such as the Double Punch -> Body Press or the DPBP for short.

Venom Uppercut (% damage): This is one of the best anti-airs in the game. It's got an enormous hit-box, does respectable damage, and can be confirmed into the MB version if blocked in order to make it safe.

MB Venom Uppercut (% damage): This does a bit more damage than the regular VU, but it's somewhat safer, which is really what makes it useful but punishable by characters with low-hitting fast normals. It also has an even bigger hitbox that stays active for longer, allowing it to catch opponents off guard quite a bit of the time. It also allows for Bane to get a large amount of distance, which helps him to run down some time of venom cooldown.

Ring Slam (don’t bother): I'm honestly not a big fan of this move, and I don't really see a lot of Bane players use it except in swag combos. It's hitbox is pretty small, which limits its use as an anti-air, it's recovery is pretty long making it deadly to whiff, and it seems to be close to neutral advantage on hit, meaning it halts your momentum. It can sometimes be used as a combo-ender to throw your opponent back into the corner, but you have to make sure to set it up correctly, since different combos cause it to behave differently, thus making it quite situational at best. However, it does have its moments as a maximum-damage ender. Some combos can only be linked into Ring Slam, and as such it provides a fair amount of meterless damage while earning a good amount of meter back and setting you about Body-press distance from your opponent. Use only when the combo would kill, or you have a reason to conserve the meter but need more damage. Also takes a fair amount of time animation wise.

Wakeup Options

Bane has amazing WU options to cover almost any situation. While some of his specials have natural WU invulnerability, Bane can activate Venom to give a hit of armor to all of his WU's, which also means he doesn't have to worry as much about correct WU timing.

If you have meter, MB VU is usually your best bet. It does solid damage, has a giant hitbox, and is mostly safe on block.

DP is a solid choice if you don't think your opponent is going to jump, but it can get blown up by cross-ups. Its also very punishable on whiff.

You can also use Body Press as a surprise option if the opponent is blocking in order to bait your wake-ups.

Raging Charge is good against command grab characters because its grab immune and has a decent amount of invulnerability to boot. Be mindful its start-up might make it less useful.

The last option you have is back-dashing. Bane's back-dash covers a lot of ground, causing a lot of attacks to whiff. Even in the corner, back-dash invincibility can cause single-hitting normals and specials to whiff, allowing you a free punish if your reactions are on point.
Corrections in red

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, great additions @Doombawkz ! I'll get that stuff added tomorrow and for simplicity I'll just give you credit at the beginning of the guide, if that's cool.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wow, great additions @Doombawkz ! I'll get that stuff added tomorrow and for simplicity I'll just give you credit at the beginning of the guide, if that's cool.
I don't mind. Honestly I have a slew of videos from my own scrapped guide so you're welcome to them all.
Youtube is KingofCombos, pretty much all the Bane tech collected so far is on my channel.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ha, I can't believe I forgot to mention the armor-breaking properties of Level 3 Venom... Honestly everything posted right now is just a sloppy first draft to help the guide stay organized and cohesive. I'm hopping into practice mode right now with my laptop next to me to start filling in the details and missing info.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Only thing that I didn't notice doombawkz say is that some characters can dash under the mb part of venom uppercut for full combo.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I'll help even though i've never played bane not even in training mode, 1. Trait up its your best friend. 2. Get in close and smash your specials. 3. There is no three youve already won now go live it up at tony 's

Jk thats just @GGA Max 's guide lol :)