What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
This was the first time I watched a tv show and after it went off, actively sought out the song from the episode.
LOVE it still to this day!!

I discovered this a few years ago with my friend while we were trying to find some mystical egyptian style songs. At the time we were using KaZaa or Napster for this and once this song kicked in, we both looked at each other and did the same thing waving our hands in the air going with the woolay chant at the beginning.

FYI, upon first hearing it we believed it was an Afircan singing tribal guardian style. It was not until maybe a year ago that we bothered to search for it on YouTube and realized it was an Indian artist.

It has since been reserved as our hang-over-clean-up-the-place song. No matter how plastered you got, once this songs pops with that "vvveewww @0:32" you wake up quicker than downing a shot of orange juice.

I'm always amazed and surprised when I find someone else who has knowledge of the existence this song and wonder what their story is behind their discovery.