What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料

Bucketheads - The Bomb

Posting from my phone, so not sure on quality but the duration seems about right for the extended 12".

Enjoy yourselves bitches, it's a celebration.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Gruff757

The Gruff
Hell yeah man. I love tribe and Busta. Busta cracks me up.
that song made me a busta fan (when i heard it lol I dont think i was even thought of when it came out). He made much more entertaining material back then, he still does but it was better in, dare i say, his prime.

ATCQ is dope as hell

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
that song made me a busta fan (when i heard it lol I dont think i was even thought of when it came out). He made much more entertaining material back then, he still does but it was better in, dare i say, his prime.

ATCQ is dope as hell
I've always liked Busta cause of his fast rhymes, high energy, and sense of humor. He's underrated imo.... and yes, ATCQ is dope as fuck.

Gruff757

The Gruff
I've always liked Busta cause of his fast rhymes, high energy, and sense of humor. He's underrated imo.... and yes, ATCQ is dope as fuck.
yeah this was my first song i listened to with him in it. and hell yes that energy and speed rhyming with his powerful voice is what gets you pumped. NOT TO MENTION THOSE GOOFY ASS VIDEOS HE MADE

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
yeah this was my first song i listened to with him in it. and hell yes that energy and speed rhyming with his powerful voice is what gets you pumped. NOT TO MENTION THOSE GOOFY ASS VIDEOS HE MADE
Haha! Yeah man he does get you pumped. I used to sing his Dangerous song all the time back in middle school. Shit was stuck in my head all day.

Gruff757

The Gruff
Haha! Yeah man he does get you pumped. I used to sing his Dangerous song all the time back in middle school. Shit was stuck in my head all day.
Good one but my favorite song from busta was the one i am listening to now

THIS got stuck in my head even though I only knew bits and pieces of what he was saying XD