What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Derek

Noob
Acceptance (Phase I) by Pulse Ultra. I suggest everyone listen to them, they're probably the best band ever to only have 1 album.

T

TempesT

Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta by GAGAGA SP

no I didnt make it up, its a real song

Guns N' Roses - "Attitude" ..I dont give a fuck what anybody says Im a fan of both bands but GnR actually make this song a hell of alot better than the shitty original

TheRobzi11a said:
Guns N' Roses - "Attitude" ..I dont give a fuck what anybody says Im a fan of both bands but GnR actually make this song a hell of alot better than the shitty original

Bad Misfits covers cause cancer. I actually like some GnR, but I gotta say, when I heard their version of Attitude, I started praying their plane would go down over the Andes or something.

There are some decent Misfits covers on, "Violent World" (Astro-Zombies by Pennywise is awesome, and NOFX doing Last Caress is amusing as hell), although there are some real clunkers, too. Also, 88 Fingers Louie did a great, "Night of the Living Dead." But please, future mothers of the world, if you think your child might grow up to be in an 80s hair band, and they might do a half-assed happy'd-up cover of anything by the Misfits, drown them before they get the chance. It's your civic duty.

Incidentally, good pick on the STP. If only they had died after their second album.

Currently listening to: Message In A Bottle - 22 Jacks (live cover)

reel big fish - i want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend to

and now since that song ended whilst i was typing that

death cab for cutie - i will follow you into the dark