What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Kaiba

Noob
I have pretty much all kinds of music on my iTunes list; Chamillionare, Paul Wall, Lil' Flip, Brian McKnight, Janet, Beyonce, Shakira, DHT, Tim McGraw, Rammstein, POD, Black Eyed Peas, and way too much more. Kinda got a little bit of everything.

Right now going through some ol' DJ Screw mixes trying to figure out what to add to my list. Nothing better than the orginal "chopped and screwed."

abc ur dead0 said:
Alice in Chains- Again

To me...this is the greatest Alice In Chains song ever...I used to cover this song with my former band....we mostly did STP covers..but this was an exception...this song rocks..I remember when it first came out.....good taste ABC. 8)...and the music video fucking rocks too

TheRobzi11a said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Alice in Chains- Again

To me...this is the greatest Alice In Chains song ever...I used to cover this song with my former band....we mostly did STP covers..but this was an exception...this song rocks..I remember when it first came out.....good taste ABC. 8)...and the music video fucking rocks too
8) same here. to both of you.

T

TempesT

That song = i dont know.... who's dave chappelle?

--edit--

oh the guy from Rush Hour? He's funny

PapaJester said:
The Misfits - Astro Zombies
Nice, my favorite misfits one is Skulls.

Man.. I like the Unseen for the Hardcore influence, because I'm pretty into hardcore and hardcore dancing. I mean, as much as I like them, I hate the casualties, and I hope everyone does. I'm actually going to be throwing dogshit on them when they play at my venue next month.

I'm actually getting into folk-punk right now.. like Defiance Ohio. Actually started a solo acoustic act molded towards their style. All the bands I've been in just gave me bullshit, espescially the ska ones.