The Human Abstract
The Fall of Troy
The Chariot
Bring Me the Horizon
Bayside
Heavy Heavy Low Low
Emery

Those are my main bands
(P.S. if you play XBL with me you will occasionally hear me sing "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's :lol: )

Pretty much anything from Dragonforce, or Breaking Benjamin.

Also:
Hollow-Submersed
Eye of the Tiger- Survivor(old skool :D )
Out of Control- Hoobastank
Spirit Never Die- Masterplan
TMNT(original) theme song

I listen to classic punk and 80s hardcore mostly, from Crass to the exploited, adolescents, dead kennedys, TSOL.. then newer punk stuff like A Global Threat and The Unsee. Honorable mention to Anarcho-punk like Aus Rotten as well.

Right now, I'm still listening to Type O Negative's latest album. Don't quite like it as much as Life is Killing Me, but it's good.

Halloween in Heaven, September Sun, and Tripping a Blind Man in particular. Although it wasn't his best album, I still listen to Rob Zombie's Educated Horses from a time to time.

During workouts, can't beat Martial Medicine and Crimson Sunset (tracks from T5 and T5 Dark Resurrection).

Good to know the new Redman is hot, I heard a track the other day in my boys car on Sirius radio... dunno what its called, but it was ill.

TheRedPsychosis said:
I listen to classic punk and 80s hardcore mostly, from Crass to the exploited, adolescents, dead kennedys, TSOL..

CRASS FTW!!! Although the DKs are pretty sweet too.

then newer punk stuff like A Global Threat and The Unsee. Honorable mention to Anarcho-punk like Aus Rotten as well.
The Unseen are teh suck. Nothing irritates me more than musicians who think righteous indignation is a fashion accessory. Plus, they suck live.

Currently listening to: I Hate The Unseen - Darkbuster :-P

T

TempesT

Ok enough about bands that I'VE never heard or heard about... its time for you people to hear about bands that YOU'VE never heard about :]

Download and I'll love you forver

Please and thanks, its what I'm listening to right now... and a fair warning, when you listen to it.. you know for SURE that you have officially broadened your horizons :]

ZAQ

Noob
Why don't Canadians type 'aboot' ? I think you should start a new trend. Tempest, you could definitely pull it off.