What's new

General/Other - Kitana The training has begun!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I know you guys wanted to see some Kitana on the Kombat Kast stream. Trust me when I say MKX Kitana is super awesome and it'll be worth the wait to see more of her. Fortunately she will be showcased next time. For the benefit of all the fans of the princess @tylerlansdown has decided to learn to play Kitana. He will be facing off against Derek who will use Reptile.

Even though he primarily plays male characters, especially big powerhouse grapplers, he has agreed to step outside his comfort zone and embrace the more feminine side of fighting games. Since he isn't accustomed to playing a character with the speed, elegance and finesse of the princess he has come to me for training. I have inducted him into the sisterhood and have already begun showing him secret Outworld assassination techniques and ancient Edenian traditions. Under my tutelage Tyler will learn the ways of the kunoichi and Derek will learn respect. We cannot allow the lizard to triumph. That filthy, unintelligent creature will not spoil the gameplay debut of the princess.

I would like the entire Kitana community to welcome Tyler. He will be representing our beloved princess and needs our support.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Bit teach Tyler some really flashy combos. We want to see some princess swag on stream next time.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Reptile is experienced in harnessing the benefits of the Grandmaster's plan through MK9's challenge tower. Tyler's chances can be compared to Edenia itself; Non-existent.