What's new

The Stick Thread

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Incredible. Now how to contact the builder? SO WE CAN ORDER ONE!!
If serious PM me. He's planning to make more as a side business so it's completely possible. Since you are getting something built from scratch with your own specs, expect a hefty price tag.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I'm new to stick but what do you guys think of this one? Also how do you guys go about making custom art for these like the hole cut outs and what not is there a company that does this?

I'm new to stick but what do you guys think of this one? Also how do you guys go about making custom art for these like the hole cut outs and what not is there a company that does this?
i usually have it printed at staples / officemax on calendar paper, then cut the holes with an exacto knife

Waiting on my last 2 custom buttons to arrive. Was only using it as a 6 button but i'm going to go ahead and put all 8 on.

got the slim hitbox wired up and working.... recessed SSH buttons didnt pan out, just wasnt enough room so i made a washer out of some luan. couldnt find a retractable usb cable long enough, kinda bummed.

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Wow, I spend a few years away from here and there are some lovely sticks here. Glad to see people getting creative and hope that all your sticks are doing great!

Was thinking of maybe doing a tutorial on how to make one of these.

Don't know if anyone is interested, but if it generates enough interest, I'll make a video (or a couple) on how to make one

yes i am very much interested in building a hitbox
Wow, I spend a few years away from here and there are some lovely sticks here. Glad to see people getting creative and hope that all your sticks are doing great!

Was thinking of maybe doing a tutorial on how to make one of these.

Don't know if anyone is interested, but if it generates enough interest, I'll make a video (or a couple) on how to make one

super slim hitbox v2

new: recessed SSH buttons yay! ... neutrik connecter ... personal button layout

Lemme know if you want one or any kind of custom work

Last edited: