What's new

General/Other - Leatherface The Sawyer Family-Leatherface User Directory

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
The point of this thread is for Leatherface mains to see who all will be in their characters community. One of the best ways of learning your character is mirror matches, so here Sawyer boys can find a list of players they can dual with. Please keep in mind am a student in high school and pretty busy, so I wont be able to update this every second, but I will do my best. If you decide you want to drop LF and dont want your name on here, just tell me and I will remove you. Also, this is not the place to debate if adding this character was a good idea or not so please dont come here and argue. So get your chainsaws ready and put on your skin mask.
THE SAW IS FAMILY

----------PLAYSTATION-------
@Sugarwatermixlegit PSN- Sugarwatermix
@Blade4693 PSN- Blade4693
@Ant perez PSN- Perez_Gomez
@Beckmann_2420 PSN- Beckmann_2420
@xTOMBOFSCABSx PSN- xTOMBOFSCABSx
@Daemantalo PSN- NGE_Daemantalo
@Rude PSN- jshipp39
@Wowbiggulps PSN- Insertgirder
@bdizzle2700 PSN- bdizzle2700
@-Deadman- PSN- OBS_Deadman
@Hruza Da Bruza PSN- HruzaDaBruza
@FacelessMan PSN- kbjohnson
@Kamikaze_Highlander PSN- windude008
---------------XBOX-----------
@Jaku2011 Gamertag- Jonluke93
@MEJBelloz Gamertag- PKB Belloz
@Tubostergaard Gamertag- tubostergaard
@jharris Gamertag- jarris1993
@Rude Gamertag- Rude
@freerf245 Gamertag- Freerf
@_CHINOCUDEIRO_ Gamertag- el CHINOCUDEIRO
@AA25Mamba Gamertag- AA25 Mamba
@Lt. Box Gamertag- Lt Boxy Static

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Lol cool, but I don't actually have MKX on play station I'm on XboxOne GT Jonluke93
I will fix that. It said you have a PSN under your name, so I assumed haha. Your the only Leatherface player I could find with their PSN/Gamertag/Steam listed. As of now. Its early, but I wanted to make this while I could.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Blade4693 on PSN, I will be using Leatherface as my primary main for a while once he comes out, possibly permanently depending on how he compares to my current main Jason :)

tubostergaard on Xbox One.
I have been playing Covert Ops Sonya pretty much since release, (just started playing again after having a break from mkx for a few months) but I got so hyped when I saw Leatherface in the trailer. I believe I will be more motivated and have more fun if I play a character I'm really interested in, and I'm a big fan of the movies, so i'll try to main Leatherface :)

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
xbox - jharris1993

will be going ham with leatherface, look forward to finding some tech with him and sharing with other sawyer boys. got a feeling hes gonna be the first one released