What's new

General/Other - Leatherface The Saw Is Family - The Leatherface PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
hey, I won a shit load of matches with Sheeva in the MK9 days, I've never met somebody that knew the matchup ever. :DOGE

I miss her, she's my favorite.

But this game has more than enough characters that I like and are fun(especially new ones), so I'm not really losing anything by her not being in the game and anyone else being playable instead.

Also fuck I'm so hyped for this stream.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I miss her, she's my favorite.

But this game has more than enough characters that I like and are fun(especially new ones), so I'm not really losing anything by her not being in the game and anyone else being playable instead.

Also fuck I'm so hyped for this stream.
I'm not, I'm part of the anti-guests police.

and I really miss Shang :<

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm not, I'm part of the anti-guests police.

and I really miss Shang :<
Shang is my favorite MK villain and I loved playing him in all the games prior.

I can't tell you that you're factually wrong for being anti-guest but I can tell you that it's an exercise in futility to salt it up on the forums whenever guests are mentioned. Three straight games with multiple guest characters that sell very well should be enough to convince you that this is just a mainstay for NRS. NRS isn't going to waltz into these forums and read a few posts and go "hold on boys looks like we need to stop this money train and spit in the faces of the statistical majority that enjoys riding it because a small group of people are awful sad that our optional DLC that isn't tethered to the main story and is almost entirely gameplay based isn't a story character from previous games.". Just ain't gonna happen, friend.

Might as well look forward to Subzero in the next non-MK game, and Michael Myers and the Thing in MK11.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Shang is my favorite MK villain and I loved playing him in all the games prior.

I can't tell you that you're factually wrong for being anti-guest but I can tell you that it's an exercise in futility to salt it up on the forums whenever guests are mentioned. Three straight games with multiple guest characters that sell very well should be enough to convince you that this is just a mainstay for NRS. NRS isn't going to waltz into these forums and read a few posts and go "hold on boys looks like we need to stop this money train and spit in the faces of the statistical majority that enjoys riding it because a small group of people are awful sad that our optional DLC that isn't tethered to the main story and is almost entirely gameplay based isn't a story character from previous games.". Just ain't gonna happen, friend.

Might as well look forward to Subzero in the next non-MK game, and Michael Myers and the Thing in MK11.
besides the fact that I don't think I came here salting things up, that would be kinda immature, plus I did so enough in the past. :DOGE

but since we are talking about it, I'm ok with a limited number of guests: both MK9 and Injustice had 1 guest (Kratos was a PS4 exclusive so I'm not counting him) and they totally aren't my thing, but I'm not the only one that plays the game so it's completely fine. for MKX I think that 2 guests would have been more than enough, 1 per Kombat Pack. now you can say that they won't stop doing it because they sell a lot (for some reason), but you can't ask me to be happy about it.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
That brutality was amazing. Not a huge fan of Pretty Lady other than the costume but the other two variations look cool.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yeah he looks like he is going to be really fun. My internet messed up when they were going over every variation so I missed a bunch, but the matches looked really good. That Brutality was the best one I have seen in MKX to date.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Butcher is the best. Best outfit, command grab, dumb hammer.
Killer is w/e.
Pretty Lady is goofy, throwing a chainsaw would be a fun one off move, not so much building an entire character around the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.