What's new

Tech The revival of the 50/50 sonic pound OTG!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Prepare you anuses folks.

I found that doing this OTG is easiest to do after doing a F3 ~ Trait ~ D2 ~ RMS Forward 2 into the MB SP. It unfortunately can't be used after the normal OTG setup I would go for because you have to MB SP at the same moment the opponent touches the ground and unless it is done at the beginning of the combo, they will fall too fast. The vid I posted shows optimized damage that I could find so far. I'm not sure how else it would really be useful in a match but it's stylish as fuck either way so you know I'm gonna use it ;)
Ill havevideo soon. I am currently experimenting with it at www.twitch.tv/zsonicfox :3
@Zyphox @HoneyBee
Jesus Christ......

But that is sexy

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Prepare you anuses folks.

I found that doing this OTG is easiest to do after doing a F3 ~ Trait ~ D2 ~ RMS Forward 2 into the MB SP. It unfortunately can't be used after the normal OTG setup I would go for because you have to MB SP at the same moment the opponent touches the ground and unless it is done at the beginning of the combo, they will fall too fast. The vid I posted shows optimized damage that I could find so far. I'm not sure how else it would really be useful in a match but it's stylish as fuck either way so you know I'm gonna use it ;)
If you are going to Summer Jam can you please do this on someone in tournament. I love watching your swag combos dude. Also don't do them to me in casuals please. :oops:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Flash has the tools to compete with MMH, Aquaman and Batgirl so I don't know how he doesn't 7-3 everyone else in the game

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
If you are going to Summer Jam can you please do this on someone in tournament. I love watching your swag combos dude. Also don't do them to me in casuals please. :oops:
I'm checking if plans will let me go and I'll try in tournament but most likely only get it in casuals lol

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Here's two more setups to use the MB SP OTG and damage comparisons.:

As you can see from these videos, the damage is more or less equal if you try to go for the OTG compared to just getting raw damage. Since the OTG requires an extra bar of meter, has the possibility of being blocked, and requires harder execution, there isn't any reason to use it unless you want to style on them lol. And these OTG resets all need a BGB to get 40-42%, otherwise you're only getting about 33% without a BGB.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
not really, just life. am super busy i dont get home till 7pm anymore and then i have to do stuff when i do get home, and then the few hours i have of free time i play a match or two of dota :)
yessssssss welcome to the dark side. Dota FTW!