What's new

The Return of the Rise of the Darth Knight: Darth Arma wins The Break Weekly #263

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week the Break had 10 people enter to face off against each other.

Notable Mentions:
Indecisive enters the Break thanks to Decay. Shoutouts to Decay
PTH Lith Invades the Break with his Lantern Might and Minigun
PTH/RM Oxygen Tags along with Lith in an act of last minuteness surprising everyone at The Break
Mind Games returns in an attempt to fuck peoples minds

People Missing:
GRRRRRR Decides to take time off so he could make more venom for the next battle.
King Jamez Faces troubles as he is not able to find his Lantern Ring this week
Husky Brown is not able to make the flight over to The Break
Theonidas and Herkuhles find themselves not able to make to it to the Break yet again

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z:

Another week of simple stuff. Matches and Videos Ect.
For those of you who want to view all the matches go to this link below
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

Top 3 Matches:
Winners Finals: KDZ Vs Darth Arma

Losers Finals: KDZ Vs MindGames

Grand Finals: KDZ vs Darth Arma

From Left to Right: Mind Games, DarthBull, KDZ

First Place: Darth Arma (Batman)
Second Place: KDZ (Superman) (Aquaman) (Wonder Woman)
Third Place: MindGames (Batgirl)
The Empire Keeps Rising as both EMP Members made top 3 this week yet again

CUE THEME MUSIC:

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak263igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Shoutouts:
I'd like to Give a shoutout to @Decay II for paying for my entry this week. And @Captain Oxygen and @Lith I hope this is the right Lith for taking the trip up to visit. I hope you both had a great time and i hope you both return with more people next time.

Mods:
@CrimsonShadow @STORMS @AK RM Blake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Wooo what a day, I'm happy about suprising you guys with my appearance :p
I had a lot of fun hopping on commentary and playing casuals with you guys.
@Decay II That Lobo mirror is ridiculous!

But yeah, next time I'll tell you guys before hand, I probably shouldve done that but I wanted to suprise you guys.

Indecisive

Wooo what a day, I'm happy about suprising you guys with my appearance :p
I had a lot of fun hopping on commentary and playing casuals with you guys.
@Decay II That Lobo mirror is ridiculous!

But yeah, next time I'll tell you guys before hand, I probably shouldve done that but I wanted to suprise you guys.
Glad you had fun dude. The surprise was really nice actually. Hope to you again. Try to bring more people if you can. Everyone is welcome at the Break.

Indecisive

These douchebag teammates didnt bother to tell there leader about this! I am offended! Also they are terrible! I could have done great!

This was amazing and I am glad we had a nice multi region break. PTH is no joke ;] Oxygen vs Decay doe!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are welcome to come as well. Need an Ares to get that complete Meta.