What's new

The Return of a Monster. Emperor Buupiter Wins The Break #254.....

Should i continue to do these Results after Jaxel Returns?

• Total voters

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This Week at The Break Weekly we had a total of 17 Players that Entered the Tournament. And in this tournament we had some killers and some new comers.

Notable Mentions:
Darth Arma Returns from his Secret Training to try and defend the Break From Bane
Jupiter and Lance Return
Frantastic Stops by but does not enter the tournament
Shoutouts to New comers PolyBeeus and Rigormortis for entering. Hopefully they will return
Shoutouts to Lord Decay for Bringing a Lobo to the Break.
7L finally comes back to try and defend this arcade
Mindgames comes back in an attempt to confuse people with the unseeable Vortex trick(Batgirl)

Missing People:
Although Theonidas was the One sent to the Phantom Zone we did not See Viking this week
Tom Brady decided to Stay on his Throne and watch waiting for his time to strike
REO continues to train on mars
KDZ is Still at DA BEECH

I would like to thank Bifuteki for streaming the tournament this week. If the videos are posted on Youtube they will be added to this. But for now there are no videos Sadly.

Starting on Winners side of the Bracket we see Grr trampling through the other heroes and villains in an attempt to keep his control over the Break. Grr sends Mindgames, and Theonidas into Losers watching as both of them limp away with broken Backs. Meanwhile the Dictator/King also known as Rico Suave works his way to try and dethrone the previous winner. Along the way he dethrones King James, and Shows 7L what its like when you fail to save the ones you love before running into the wall that is Grr. This was a very intense set were both players were fighting to stay in winners bracket but it was Grr who came out on top sending the dictator into the losers bracket

Meanwhile on the other side of the bracket we have the Fastest Man alive, the World Greatest Detective and a Martian trying to work their way to face up against Bane. Sadly only one of these heroes where allowed to try and take out this villain. At the Start we see Zyphox Defeating Jonnitti and Arma defeating Icy only to have to Face each other. This Week Arma was on Fire and sends Zyphox into Losers. But Meanwhile we have Jupiter defeating Rigomortis, and Masta CJ before heading up against Arma. These matches put both players to the test in an intense set that had everyone on the edge of their sets. When the smoke cleared MMH Stood on Top of Batman Showing everyone that Batman does not have the answer to Everything.

Finally we see the Grr and Jupiter Face off and it isn't even Gran Finals. These two decide to brawl out in a First to Three set. This Set Shows a mixture of Zoning, Venom and Patience. And the first one to crack would determine who would lose. Sadly Grr was not able to Stand up to the Powers of our Other Worldly Visitor and is sent into Losers finals to Wait for his next victim

Meanwhile we have Loser Bracket. With the Sharks. Starting off we have Decay working his way back from the grave thanks to help of Lobo and his Immortality and works his way through losers defeating PolyBeeus and RigoMortis before running into 7L. 7L stops the Space Mercenary from destroying his city by defeating him in an eating contest sending lobo home. Theonidas on the other hand defeats Jonnitti and runs into the arrow man himself. Although Arrow didnt learn from last time that arrows are not enough to deal with lasers and freeze Breathe and Theonidas defeats 7L

On the other side of the bracket we see King Jamez and MindGames try to make it out of the Shark tank. KingJamez is Stopped By MastaCJ and MindGames is Stopped By Zyphox. With the Salt Force behind him Zyphox is able to defeat Masta CJ to Go up against Rico Suave.

Meanwhile we have a Match that many people thought would be one sided. Theonidas Vs DarthArma. But showing everyone that practice does work and gong to locals does make you better Theonidas defeats DarthArma with Superman. Arma Even admits that he cannot be made seeing someone get better at the locals. While on the other side of the Bracket we see Rico Vs Zyphox. But the Power of the Salt Force was not enough this week and The dictator defeats the Speedster. After this We see Theonidas vs Rico where Rico Shows his that you are not my equal and knock Theonidas out of the tournament. As Theonidas was defeated he vowed to come back stronger.

Losers Finals was Grr Vs Rico. A run back from earlier. The King Vs The Venom. This Match showed us how hungry Rico was this Week as he adapted in the sets. Although Rico Decided it would be better if he went with Aquaman in this set. And his Choice payed off well as he defeated Grr in his own Throne Room.

Grand Finals had a Match that we all know too well. Rico vs Jupiter. Jupiter continued to use the zoning that he loves so much. Along with Great Spacing with Trait. While Rico showed that he was continuing to learn how to Defeat MMH. Even though Rico Was ahead in many of the Games Jupiter was still able to Make very impressive comebacks. The Grand Finals Had No bracket Reset and was decided when a backdash was hit with the OH Teleport Splash Making Jupiter the Winner of the Tournament.

After the Tournament Was set and Done there was something very special. A First to 5 $50 Dollar Money Match Between the Titan Grr and the Defender of the Arcade 7L. Although many people Including those On the Secret Bane Council Informed Arma about how they felt bad for 7L in this difficult MU we were able to See 7L overcome the difficult MU and Defeat Bane saving the Arcade. Special Thanks to Icy for helping to pay for 7L's money Match.

First Place: Emperor Buupiter(Superman)(MMH)
Second Place: RG Rico Suave(Black Adam) (Aquaman)
Third Place Emperor Grr(Bane)(Venom)
Money Match Between 7L and Grr: Winner 7L(Green Arrow)

This was a very impressive Turnout this week. But i think we can do better.
8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Here is the brackets if anyone was too see them:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak254igau

Also i figured i would ask the Question should i keep Doing these Articles after Jaxel returns. I was only planning on dong them until the return of jaxel. But i realized that i actually enjoyed doing them. So i figured i would ask TYM what they think. Let me know.
Also this time ill actually Tag Mods instead of having them see it randomly. Mwhahahahah.
@STORMS @CrimsonShadow

Attachments

Last edited:

Indecisive

Don't forget to link the archives in the post for quicker access.
There is no archives at all. If they get posted on youtube then i will put them up. Bifu has it set so unless you are a sub to his channel you cannt view his past broadcasts.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Indecisive has a lot of talent as a writer and is fun too as a commentator

And ok ok ok I admit arma commentating is pretty top notch, he's great to listen to and for bill stickers to look at = future MLG commentator ..?

That is the formula

Indecisive

Indecisive has a lot of talent as a writer and is fun too as a commentator

And ok ok ok I admit arma commentating is pretty top notch, he's great to listen to and for bill stickers to look at = future MLG commentator ..?

That is the formula
Commentating with Arma this week was really fun. Now that i figured out how his Style is. I just was caught off guard at times since i was pretty much Pigging backing off of what he said and was kinda like what do i do in moments when he wasnt saying something first during the match. But ill work on that for next time.

Pig Of The Hut

@Theonidas

with your victory over arma you're granted a genie's token and MU cop provisional badge to call that nw zod MU whatever u wish until arma defeats you .

Pig Of The Hut

Commentating with Arma this week was really fun. Now that i figured out how his Style is. I just was caught off guard at times since i was pretty much Pigging backing off of what he said and was kinda like what do i do in moments when he wasnt saying something first during the match. But ill work on that for next time.
You n arma work well with side line reporter Jessica "Fran" nigiri