What's new

The portrayal of LGBTQ characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Petty much? How's my dick taste? LMAO. That's another theory you just proved about common sense not being very common. If you were as smart as you make yourself appear to be, COMMON SENSE would have had you read between the lines.

Stupid people acting smart in action.

Common sense would dictate that you look back at your posts and see the amount of times you contradicted yourself

Common sense would also dictate that the angrier you get, the stupider you come off as. Hard to accomplish, i know, but you somehow manage with surprising ease. Im perfectly calm. In fact, im enjoying this. How are you? You seem tense.

No, FUCK you.
Petty much? How's my dick taste? LMAO.
Get real, Dude. Chimpanzees are smarter than some of the fucking morons on these websites....
WHAT did I JUST say about people quoting my posts and not addressing the things you are commenting on? Try again and do it RIGHT this time.
Quite the temper you have! This is just evidence that it isnt logic that is behind your arguments...its emotion. Just blind, ignorant, angry emotion.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Aren't straight guys the ones who fantasize about orgies constantly? I know I sure do. Two chicks though, two dudes on one chick would be kinda weird, I dunno...maybe high fives over the back!

It's cool, I'll take the rep for being the most sexually deviated straight male in here. I'm cool with that!

Espio

Kokomo
Why is a biologist behaving like a school yard boy with statements like "how's my dick taste?"

I was expecting a more dignified approach from a member of the scientific community...how silly of me.

I'm not religious, i don't go to church and I believe in Evolution, but I DO believe there is something out there that has spent several thousand years getting angrier and angrier at the human race for the way we live.

So in other words a God, a supreme ruler who is mad at us....so my statement still holds. You might not believe in a specific god.. a.k.a. Allah, Brahmin, Yahweh etc, but the general concept is still there.

If a God or Gods do exist it's quite arrogant for a mortal to proclaim to know their will and pass judgement on victimless actions.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Quite the temper you have! This is just evidence that it isnt logic that is behind your arguments...its emotion. Just blind, ignorant, angry emotion.

You have NO IDEA, Son. You wouldn't only not talk to me like that in person, but you'd also keep 50 feet away from me at all times if you had any idea how hostile I am to trolls.

Engaging in gay activity doesn't necessarily make you gay.
I love you. :p

Why is a biologist behaving like a school yard boy with statements like "how's my dick taste?"

I was expecting a more dignified approach from a member of the scientific community...how silly of me.
LOL the irony of that statement after you couldn't quote a post properly LMAO. "How's my dick taste" is another way of saying "Stop following me around, you fucking psycho"

I was just being nice about it.

Enenra

Go to hell.
You have NO IDEA, Son. You wouldn't only not talk to me like that in person, but you'd also keep 50 feet away from me at all times if you had any idea how hostile I am to trolls.

I love you. :p
He isn't trolling you... He is countering your OPINION with his OPINION and using facts to back it up.

How is that trolling?

Espio

Kokomo
Maybe you should leave the thread like you said you would, let's not make threatening remarks....it's very unbecoming and undignified.

GNG Iniquity

Petty much? How's my dick taste?
Dude, that's kind of just an invitation for a dude to taste your junk and to respond with the flavoring...I'm just saying. "STRAWBERRY!" I don't know, something like "HOW'S MY HORRIBLY OUT OF STYLE HETEROSEXUAL WARDROBE PAIRED WITH THIS ROCKIN' MULLET LOOK?!" would be more offensive.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
He isn't trolling you... He is ATTEMPTING to counter your facts with his OPINION and using made-up shit to back it up.

How is that trolling?
Fixed.

Maybe you should leave the thread like you said you would, let's not making threatening remarks....it's very unbecoming and undignified.
I did no such thing. I don't NEED to because of the way I carry myself in person....people already know better from my body language. I said I was leaving then I see a bunch of little dick-riders quoting me in my notifications after I SAID I was leaving, so maybe DON'T KEEP QUOTING ME........then i can leave in peace. If you keep quoting me that's just your way of saying "NO, please don't go.....we need attention, please don't leave us, then we won't be able to argue and arguing turns us on like bored housewives" LMAO

Espio

Kokomo
LOL the irony of that statement after you couldn't quote a post properly LMAO. "How's my dick taste" is another way of saying "Stop following me around, you fucking psycho"

I was just being nice about it.

You're destroying yourself and your credibility...not mine, oh well...ggs bro:coffee:.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I... I have no idea how to respond to you at this point. You are now trolling instead of providing counter arguments. But if that's how we must go about this...

Arez pls

I respect your opinion.

You're destroying yourself and your credibility...not mine, oh well...ggs bro:coffee:.
So it's a game to you? See why I can't take anything people on the internet say in all seriousness? It's just a fucking game to them. Bro, I didn't make the thread, I just voiced the OTHER SIDE of it. You can't have one side without the other. As far as people trying to FORCE their opinions on me, you don't think it's perfectly NORMAL for tempers to flare from that? C'mon, man.....use your head.

Espio

Kokomo
LOL you were trolling me....when I was talking to you in a mature fashion it shows in your previous posts to me, I'm responding in kind to your behavior, the difference is I don't need to insult you or your intelligence, I'm above that you apparently are not since you decided to be rude like that.

GNG Iniquity

"Aw gross! Those dudes might engage in an orgy and cover themselves in jizz in a sleazy hotel room! Oh my god!" Unless you're the poor soul who has to clean the room up afterwards I really don't see how that effects you? I mean, if that's keeping you up at night, then that's keeping you up at night...I don't know; perhaps you're the proprietor of a sleazy hotel and you indeed have been in such circumstances? Or perhaps you got really drunk this one time? I've heard that people suggest wearing sandals in said circumstances because the floor gets pretty slippery...

I dunno man. Seems like kind of irrational phobia. I admittedly have a slight phobia of furries though...those people creep me out! But you know, they're adults who dress up as furry animals and have sex with each other, that's kind of warranted? This one time I saw a juggalo who was also a furry...man that was scary.

tl;dr who gives a fuck what other people do when it doesn't involve you?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Guys, we found the MKF30 of Science.
No, I actually show up in person and back up what I say. Don't ever compare me to that waste of sperm again.

LOL you were trolling me....when I was talking to you in a mature fashion it shows in your previous posts to me, I'm responding in kind to your behavior, the difference is I don't need to insult you or your intelligence, I'm above that you apparently are not since you decided to be rude like that.
If I trolled you, it was cuz you were trolling me. I don't troll anyone who doesn't deserve it or do it themselves.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Engaging in gay activity doesn't necessarily make you gay.
Agreed.

I learned once years ago that there is only so much alcohol I should drink in the company of certain individuals.

I also learned I have a serious affinity for strangulation.

Shit happens.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
"Aw gross! Those dudes might engage in an orgy and cover themselves in jizz in a sleazy hotel room! Oh my god!" Unless you're the poor soul who has to clean the room up afterwards I really don't see how that effects you? I mean, if that's keeping you up at night, then that's keeping you up at night...I don't know; perhaps you're the proprietor of a sleazy hotel and you indeed have been in such circumstances? Or perhaps you got really drunk this one time? I've heard that people suggest wearing sandals in said circumstances because the floor gets pretty slippery...

I dunno man. Seems like kind of irrational phobia. I admittedly have a phobia of furries though...those people creep me out! But you know, they're adults who dress up as furry animals and have sex with each other, that's kind of warranted?
LMAO. Ok...but check this out....what if U got so drunk your vision was kinda shitty and some chick who used to be a dude had you buying her/him drinks all night then wanted to go back to the hotel with you and you get there and she whips out a 10 inch pack of MEAT??? Yea, I think you along with alot of other people would be scarred for life after you got done running your get-away-Marathon and thought about it. Don't lie. Who WOULDN'T be freaked out by something like that???!!!

Error

DF2+R2
LMAO. Ok...but check this out....what if U got so drunk your vision was kinda shitty and some chick who used to be a dude had you buying her/him drinks all night then wanted to go back to the hotel with you and you get there and she whips out a 10 inch pack of MEAT??? Yea, I think you along with alot of other people would be scarred for life after you got done running your get-away-Marathon and thought about it. Don't lie. Who WOULDN'T be freaked out by something like that???!!!
Does this happen to you often, or do you just have recurring nightmares about said scenario?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
And this is where the argument dies down, when the one who's losing resorts to physical intimidation. Any credibility you had as an intellectual just went down the drain with that. Wasnt much in the first place but there it goes.

And im not a troll. You cant just brand me some internet slang term cause you disagree with me. A troll is someone who instigates and causes arguments with the entire message board...this thread was going nicely until you stepped in with your derogatory, deliberately insulting posts.

Look, if you want to leave so bad....dont respond. Just dont. Your absence wont be missed, i promise.

GNG Iniquity

You know, I've thought about this scenario, it'd admittedly be my own fault...she/he would probably have a boner that would be pretty evident through their clothing. I dunno, I mean he technically used to be a chick though right? And from everything I've seen (yes, I used to get bored and look up weird shit on the internet) trannies wangs are no way near that big. I mean, it's not like she'd have functioning ejaculations and so forth. I dunno man, I'd probably be down for a BJ. Probably keep it on the DL though.

Gotta open up! #YOLO

Espio

Kokomo
Back on topic, Are there any more realistic and positive portrayals of transgendered and bisexual peopel in the media...I found a book by Alex Sanchez entitled Boyfriends with Girlfriends about a bisexual guy, the book waas good but short and the character was actually a very religious Catholic he dated people but wasn't extremely promiscuous, the character was portrayed in a realistic way he had a good heart, but he was stubborn and untrusting, very good book.

Edit: There was a girl in th book named Allie who also happened to be bisexual, and she fell in love with a girl named Kimiko who has a conversative Japanese family, while she was dating her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.