What's new

The Official TYM Group Chat on Twitch.tv!!

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Okay guys great news that group chat is awesome and now we will be able to Illuminati it up on major streams. not only that but you STAY in the group chat once you log out or exit. AND you can view any channel and still be in the group chat. this will eliminate all the #InjusResidentSleeper and #thisgamefuckingsucks from our twitch experience and we can go into the chat whenever to see if someone is just chillin talking while watching someone else's stream. you can use it just like the TYM chat room that we have here on tym.

Test Your Might is the name of the room i have made for us TYM'ers. its currently INV only so if you want in on the chat just post your twitch name and your hideys on here and i will invite them to the chat. we won't have a only hollywood or top 8 placers chat like a lot of you were thinking, and trust me am as hollywood as it gets :DOGE so this is for all of TYM, enjoy.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@THTB should we use this one or yours? am okay with whatever.
@Emperor DMS
@Tom Brady
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Espio
@CrimsonShadow can we get a front page?
@DarthArma
add me WiZELement

If someone could tell me where the invite would pop up at once invited that would be cool. I really need a hype chat to be apart of
Upper-left corner of the chat panel, there's a menu Icon. Click it. You will see your different chat options, and a section called "pending invitations" your invitation will be there

ryublaze

Noob
Invites sent. Everyone should be using the TYM chat for every tournament stream to filter out the randoms. Should be promoted in the viewer's guides too so people know.