The Official Florida MK thread

Discussion in 'Atlantic South' started by I$AAC, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I$AAC

I$AAC What a nin-cow-poop Premium Supporter

I've decided to make a thread for anyone that wants to get games of any MK game in the state of FL. Post up if you are from Florida!
  2. Check

Check Noob

Was just in Florida, bro! And oh man, Florida is DEFINITELY bringing the heat. I'll be back in a few months and ill be moving back there when im done with school in a year.

Good to hear from you Isaac! Long time bro!
  3. SpLinTeR

SpLinTeR Noob

I'm living at Tampa at the moment but I'll be moving to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area pretty soon. Hoping to join/start a scene over there.
  4. I$AAC

Splinter: how long will you be in Tampa for?

And from the looks of things it looks like central Florida will have the strongest scene for MK9
  5. I$AAC

this thread has been idle for too long. Time to recruit some people!!
  6. LordxMugen

LordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!

JVILLE bringing the heat yo. 4/19 GET HYPE.
  7. KingRey

KingRey Noob

I'm jumping on the bandwagon too! Yo Issac what's good man?
  8. SpLinTeR

SpLinTeR Noob

I'm a little late in replying I$AAC sorry lol. I just moved a couple days ago to Weston, which is a little bit outside Fort Lauderdale. Sucks because I literally just found out not too long ago there's a pretty strong fight game scene in Tampa, and you guys use to play at Play N Trade in Brandon and shit.
  9. Hey guys, new MK player here in Florida.

Im really enjoying the new game and we have videos of us playing if anybody wants to see them.

I use Jade and Cage. Probably going to mess with other characters though. Jade is always gonna be my main lol.

If anybody wants to play add me at DMG Atro City on xbl
  10. STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member Administrator

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Welcome btw!

Good to see some Traveling Circus/Dominion Method Gaming guys on here. :)
  11. Enkindu

Enkindu Noob

stay free.
  12. I$AAC

oh shit it's Enkindididididididididu! ^_^
  13. Yaysian

Yaysian I like being a hero.

PSN:
    Yaysian
    XBL:
    Yaysian
    Ohai Florida.
  14. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

Hey guys. I don't live in Florida now, but I have for 24 years of my life. I've only been in Cali for 5 yrs, but I go to Florida at least once a year if not more so.

I'm originally from Hollywood, FL. Still have lots of peeps down there. I also went to FSU, so I have gamer friends up in Tally as well.

I'll be watching Florida for events and hope that I can meet you all at some point!
  15. Enkindu

Enkindu Noob

it's been awhile since we can play each other in something. :p
  16. TYRANNICAL

TYRANNICAL Noob

Damn, the only player from Hollywood, Florida is now out. That only leaves me.
  17. I$AAC

SpLinter lives in Miami IIRC. You might wanna get together with him.
  18. Deuce

Deuce IPW/CEO Streamer Premium Supporter

Oh snap...I'm in here now.
  19. I$AAC

good to see I'm not the only person from Tampa besides Bryant (who never posts here)
  20. Deuce

Deuce IPW/CEO Streamer Premium Supporter

Yea...I just joined up, and MK is sick..I'm still getting used to the game mechanics, but Jade has taken my interest in learning.
  21. LordxMugen

LordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!

i hope im not the only Jacksonville MK player here. cause i really would like a casual scene here.
  22. I$AAC

KingRey is from J'Ville. Get in touch with him!
  23. I$AAC

Shout outs to Yayisan and the Florida MK scene!
  24. orz

orz Noob

game looks good, might look for matches in a couple weeks in miami. how's netcode?

hey enk, been a while (iab).
  25. Diend

Diend Noob

Sup guys Diend here. Lost my taste a bit for Marvel and Mortal Kombat stepped in. I'm really liking the flow of this game and am looking forward to playing with you folks now that my classes end next week.

I'm messing with Sindel as she's the one I like the most from the cast. Missed Calm of the Storm so I'm a bit sad but I'll make up for it by attending gatherings :)