What's new

The Official Broadcast Schedule for MLG Anaheim 2014 - Watch at mlg.tv/fgc!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It is almost that time! Tomorrow kicks off the first day of what promises to be an amazing weekend at MLG Anaheim! If you could not go but still want to feel the intensity of the action, have no fear! MLG has released the final broadcast schedule for all its games this weekend, which you can review here. For the purposes of this post, we will list only the schedules for Injustice and Killer Instinct as we do support both of these games, both of which will be streamed at mlg.tv/fgc. Plan out your next three days carefully, because you won't want to miss out!

MLG Anaheim Pro Circuit.jpg

(NOTE: All times listed are Pacific Time.)

Taken straight from the page linked above, the schedules for Injustice and Killer Instinct stand as follows:

Injustice - mlg.tv/fgc

Friday

• 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM 4 Winners Round 1 Matches & 8 Winners Round 2 Matches
  • 7:00 PM 4 Losers Round 1 Matches & 2 Losers Round 2 Matches
  • Followed By 6 Winners Round 3 Matches & 3 Losers Round 3 Matches
Saturday

• 10:00 AM 1 Losers Round 4 Match & 1 Winners Round 4 Match
  • Followed By 1 Losers Round 5 Match & 4 Winners Round 5 Matches
  • Followed By Losers Round 7 Match
  • 1:30 PM 2 Losers Round 8 Matches & 2 Winners Semifinal Matches
  • Followed By Losers Round 9
  • Followed By Losers Round 10
  • 3:30 PM Winners Final
  • Followed By Losers Final
  • Followed By Championship Match
———————————-
Killer Instinct - mlg.tv/fgc
Saturday

• 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM 2 Winners Round 1 Matches & 4 Winners Round 2 Matches
  • 7:30 PM 2 Losers Round 1 Matches & 1 Losers Round 2 Match
  • Followed By 3 Winners Round 3 Matches & 1 Losers Round 3 Match
  • Followed By 4 Winners Round 4 Matches & 1 Losers Round 5 Match
Sunday

• 10:00 AM 2 Losers Round 6 Matches & 2 Winners Semifinal Matches
  • Followed By 2 Losers Round 7 Matches & 1 Losers Round 8 Match
  • 1:00 PM Winners Final
  • Followed By Losers Final
  • Followed By Championship Match
*All times are subject to change based on the length of Matches.

Source: Major League Gaming

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Cool, good stuff and I'm happy that I'll be able to watch KI and IGAU. HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's in California. What other time zone would it be? ;)

Nevertheless, I'll add in a note to err on the side of caution.
Thanks man -- I just figured that some of our users tuning in from wherever in the world might not know, so it's good to be safe and make it explicit.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I asked this in another thread, but it seems worth asking here: does anyone know where I'll be able to go on Sunday to watch the stream from the previous day? I don't care about paying. I'm going to miss Saturday due to other obligations but would love to spend Sunday cracking a beer and catching the replay. I don't see anywhere on the MLG website that links to archives. :eek::(

I asked this in another thread, but it seems worth asking here: does anyone know where I'll be able to go on Sunday to watch the stream from the previous day? I don't care about paying. I'm going to miss Saturday due to other obligations but would love to spend Sunday cracking a beer and catching the replay. I don't see anywhere on the MLG website that links to archives. :eek::(
This, I work both days and need some kind of archive as I'm not going to be able to see squat live.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So how does chat work for MLG. It seems like you need to make a twitter account for this shit. Is that case?