What's new

The most and least used characters

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
What is/are the character(s) you play the most/least? Why?

I'd say I'm a complete asshole using DD, Bane, HQ and Lobo. I don't even remember the last time I've used any of them.

Otherwise, I main Frost but I also can use AM, GL, Raven and Batman sometimes. A bit of others too.

nowadays i play martian, mmh, jon jones, and some zod

every once in a blue moon i play some batman lex or some other fucker

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
BG and WoWo are my mains, but I like to use Lex too. Then again I play most if not all the cast.
Least played? HG, Cyborg, Zatanna (the hell am I playing that character on 360 pad), Killer Frost and maybe Raven.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Lately i've been playing Shazam, Zod and Martian, but Ares is always my number one.
Least played...let's see...
Batgirl, for obvious reasons
Killer Frost, cause she's boring
Aquaman...cause he's boring
Bane...boring
Black Adam...I think he might be a bill...plus he's boring.
Flash...this braindead character
Zatanna...boring
Green Lantern...well you get the idea.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
I use Zatanna the most as she's definitely the most fun character to use even though I'd probably do better with WW. I'm currently trying to pick up HG so been using her quite a bit. Then Harley, CW, Raven and I like KF offline.

I won't play BG as I never feel like I deserve the win or any of the guys.. cuz I've never used a male character in a fighting game. I used to say it was because I liked having a tiny hitbox but then mained WW when this game dropped so...

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
My most played is WW. Every once in a while ill bring out NW or my Poverty-Supes. But i only play WW to any serious degree. I tend to be a 1 character player. Once ive decided on a main, thats pretty much it. And WW feels good :cool:

I main frost, hawkgirl and raven.
I also play catwoman, wonder hoe, harley, ares and sinmesstro.
Never touched lobo, green arrow and aquaman.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
there's about half the cast that I haven't once even took into practice mode.batman,Harley Quinn ,lantern,lex,mmh,lobo,batgirl,hawk girl,catwoman,deathstroke,doomsday,Grundy,bane,nightwing,Wonder Woman and green arrow.
I have no desire to play them or try them out at all.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I main sinestro so theres that. I'll also play a little yellow lantern, zod, mmh, ds, am, bm, supes, and raven i guess as well. I don't touch anyone else unless i feel like trolling with scropion but the absolute least i play is zatanna cuz i didnt even buy her

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I've played like 2 random Lex Luthors since the game came out.

Batmen, Supermen, Deathstrokes on the other hand...

Espio

Kokomo
Mostly just all Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter lately as I've been trying to divide my time equally among them. I have some mid tier alts floating around too.

Least used: Lobo, he seems cool, but just never got around to him.
Killer Frost is boring as all hell.
Zatanna is lame.
Zod is both dumb looking and boring (primary looks).
Batgirl just has an annoying personality, voice, looks playstyle etc so I don't bother with her.
Scorpion is another Felicia with a teleport.
Ares and I have no idea why.

Basically the only DLC I liked was J'onn J'onnz (and maybe Lobo) lol.

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
My most played are Black Adam and Bane, who I've used since day one. I have a few pocket characters but I actually use them frequently, save wonder woman because she's a bit boring now, plus @Drizzle / Lolliggager made me hate her.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Most played for me is lex & shazam

Least played: ares and black Adam just never got into the swing of using either of them

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
Most Played: Supes, WoWo, Lobo
Lately been messing around with AM, Zod, Flash

Least played: Cyborg, Martian, Arrow, Lex, Dick, Zatanna.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
most used online: MMH and deathstroke
least used online: cyborg and lex
least used offline(competetive):scorpion
most used offline(competetive): AM
most used by scumbags: BG,DD,BM,AM,bane
most underated: Lex/Zatanna
Cheapest IMO: BG

just my opinions not fact but someone will tell me I'm wrong anyway...