What's new

The Living Comprehensive Stage Meta List-The Best Stage For Each Character

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Any ideas on Lantern's stage at all? I was thinking it was the Metropolis rooftop.
Man I didn't even notice this reply. I was actually probably thinking Watchtower. I feel the drones help out GL a lot against hardcore zoners and they seem to spawn more frequently on that level then in Metropolis.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Personally, as nightwing I choose insurgency. The two overhead monitors are spaced immaculately, very easy to set up 100% resets with the high bombs. I have done them in actual matches hundreds of times. Electricity grid OTGs and gives frame advantage. So yeah.. my choice stage.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Man I didn't even notice this reply. I was actually probably thinking Watchtower. I feel the drones help out GL a lot against hardcore zoners and they seem to spawn more frequently on that level then in Metropolis.
id guess insurgency, he can go for the tv's instantly and if his opponent does he can turbine to punish them, id say arkham but the pig side isnt too good for him
themyscira is good too

kaseyk

Noob
hawkgirl's best 5
cell block
yard
fortress
asylum
temple
the rest are all fine and wing evade makes any naked interactable no threat except mess hall pig against teleporters .
a vid says a million words :p quality isn't the greatest but it shows what hg can do with what stages offer up .

Drecker

GET CITY.
Stryker's Yard has to be considered a contender for Superman's best stage; Slayer Special is an instagib on the left side (Barbell double damage glitch).

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
Bat Cave Lagoon is a good stage for Lobo. I don't play it much but the reason being is because on the left side of the stage is a throwable interactable. Once used it leaves electric wires which suspend your opponent on hit. B12, Standing 3, anything you can do to knock them into the wires let Lobo perform pretty damaging combos off of it. Not to mention the wires are near the corner so this can be used multiple times if you're fighting near it. Definitely a go to stage for Lobo players IMO

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
hey wait....how does batgirls carbomb loop work again? o.0 i don't remember.

also, if i remember correctly DS does amazingly well in Ferris Aircraft.

Last edited:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Probably should add Fortress of Solitude for Batgirl since she can end a corner combo in a bola with the interactable on the right side of the screen then get another 50-50 opportunity. If you get stuck in the corner against her there she just needs 1 hit and a 50% guess to take your life bar if clash isn't available.

Only drawback is that it is a great stage for power characters too, but at least she can bait the ice crystal in the center and punish with teleport (same with the ship in the left corner)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Probably should add Fortress of Solitude for Batgirl since she can end a corner combo in a bola with the interactable on the right side of the screen then get another 50-50 opportunity. If you get stuck in the corner against her there she just needs 1 hit and a 50% guess to take your life bar if clash isn't available.

Only drawback is that it is a great stage for power characters too, but at least she can bait the ice crystal in the center and punish with teleport (same with the ship in the left corner)
i really need to understand batgirl and all her setups :(

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Verily, for WoWo I like Metropolis rooftop. She is agile and fast and can grab those flying robots of death easily. But most importantly she can punish anyone who goes for them too. Gives her a bit of an advantage.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Batgirl - FOS

The laser allows you to do repeatable 45+ % vortex setups. It recharges JUST in time to repeat the setup if your opponent guesses wrong.

OVERHEAD

b2u3 f23 f23 f23 df2 MB f23 *laser* bola j2 111 = 52%

LOW

b12 f23 f23 f23 df2 MB f23 *laser* bola j2 111 = 49%

OH/LOW

b2d3~bf3 MB f23 f23 f23 df2 MB f23 *laser* bola j2 111 = 45%

or if your feeling particularly piquante...

b2d3~ff MB f23 f23 f23 df2 MB f23 *laser* bola j2 111 = 57%

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料

Oops didn't see this before I posted. It should be added to the OP. Her best stage for insane damage and baiting power characters.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I was inspired to write this by 1truking's Grundy state discussion guide. I don't think it would be a bad idea to list this out as a resource for other players that decide to start playing characters competitively. Please reply with the character, the stage, and why you think it's good for them, and if it's a solid argument, I'll post it in the OP. I'll get this started.

P.S. I'm pretty sure no one's done this yet, but like always, feel free to let a mod know if it has been.

Bane-Stryker's Island Cell;a large amount of throwing interactables RYX
Stryker's Island;same reasoning Doombawkz
Batcave Lagoon;can make good use of the wires for even more damage Doombawkz

Batgirl-Metropolis Street;car bomb deathloop on the left and car bomb resets on the right ApocaLips
Hall of Justice;roomba allows for guaranteed teleports into vortex RiBBz22
Ferris Aircraft Hanger;Stage interactables force opponent to jump which can be punished with smoke bomb into vortex. Turbine leads to free vortex on hit. RiBBz22

Batman-Gotham Streets;dumpster
Batcave Lab;batmobile missles give great high damage resets vreinaldo30

Black Adam-Ferris Aircraft Hangar;turbine
Arkham Asylum;great power character interactables AK Smarrgasm
Atlantis;good interactables that BA can incorporate into his zoning Qwark28

Cyborg-Luthor's Lab;Can rack up nice otg damage and get great Target Aquired Setups with the ceiling light interactable KIllaByte

Deathstroke-Watchtower;drones on left side make getting in trouble Vagrant
Atlantis-no transitions means Deathstroke can sit in the corner with no problem, bomb interactable gets good damage, and water spout is a good last resort karaokelove

Doomsday-Fortress of Solitude;ship interactable allows for Doomsday to get some high damage combos Metzos
Metropolis Rooftop;drones allow for greater midscreen corner carry, potential corner placement of drones makes his corner game even more difficult to deal with SonicBoomBrad

Green Arrow-Fortress of Solitude Lab;Laser allows for high damaging combos off of any of his strings, background bounces allow for good damage SupremeBAM 7L

Harley Quinn-Wayne Manor Great Room;corner bombs allow for great mixups into high damage, chandelier makes getting in on keepaway characters slightly easier, piano, if the combo is spaced properly, allows for a free 20% otg KIllaByte

Joker-Fortress of Solitude Lab;multiple background bounces for easy teeth setupsQwark28

Killer Frost-Batcave Crime Lab;more for not having interactables that can be abused against her ApocaLips
Atlantis;not threatened by interactables at all, has great mobility with air dash combined with pole and can turtle for awhile due to respawning water spouts in the corner RiBBz22

Lex Luthor-Arkham Asylum Mess Hall;one of the best characters for taking advantage of the pig due to trait rev0lver

Lobo-Fortress of Solitude Lab;big damage off of laser interactable Jaku2011

Nightwing-Wayne Manor Courtyard;background bounce, car bomb on left, and corner escape on right,and an overall good counterpick for power charactersTakeAChance
Gotham Alley;makes good use of dumpster in staff form Sajam

Raven-Hall of Justice;unblockable robot setups for big damage in Demon Stance Blind_Man

Scorpion-Metropolis Rooftops;good use of drones and can teleport to punish others using them ApocaLips
Themescarya Temple;same reasoning but for lion head
Arkham Asylum Mess Hall;same reasons for pig and masks Jaku2011
Hall of Justice;roomba setups 1man3letters
Batcave Crime Lab;makes good use of rocket and barrel interactables 1man3letters

Shazam-Insurgency;EX Torpedo gets easy interactable setups due to placement of them Mikemetroid
Joker's Asylum;freeze tube gives free trait activation into grab reset;flower is very good for his 50/50 game Heroic_Legacy
Fortress of Solitude;laser allows free trait into combo Heroic_Legacy

Sinestro-Fortress of Solitude;laser allows for certain strings to combo when they shouldn't and gets good shackle setups KRYS9984
Ferris Aircraft Hanger;able to camp turbine making his zoning game even more dangerous KRYS9984

Solomon Grundy
Stryker's Island;great use of interactables off of HKD setups, interactable uses stay grounded which means they can be punished by swamp hands anywhere, very long stage so able to maintain life lead easier with defense buff Mikemetroid

Superman-Wayne Manor Courtyard;able to jail people in the corner to keep them from jumping out with car interactable; multiple interactables to give great meterless damage with trait xQUANTUMx

Wonder Woman-Atlantis;background bounce leads to good stance switch combos and corner water gets 60 to 70% resets A F0xy Grampa

Zod-Shipyard;barrels allow for death combos by looping them with trait AK Pig Of The Hut
easy one would be ares pig map. and another superman one would be themyscira. because superman can get easy otg set ups with all the interactables.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Bane has the asylum where he can camp the right side pig and kitchen to scare or actaully keep others away during or debuff or so super amounts of damage without wasting venom time

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Batgirl - FOS

The laser allows you to do repeatable 45+ % vortex setups. It recharges JUST in time to repeat the setup if your opponent guesses wrong.

OH/LOW

b2d3~bf3 MB f23 f23 f23 df2 MB f23 *laser* bola j2 111 = 45%
For damage you'd usually hit-confirm b2d3 into up cartwheel not redemption, redemption scales too much and cartwheel is meterless:

b2d3~db2u f23 f23~df2 MB f23 111 *laser* bola j2 111/b2d3 = 56%/55%

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
You better pray Ares don't get control of the afterburners in the Watchtower. Guaranteed God Smack right afterwards.

For Zatanna's best stages:

Hall of justice (drone unblock able resets - into high damage) (easily avoid them with teleport)

Themescarya (teleport between lion heads + teleport away)

Fortress of solitude (right side interact able - extends corner vortex + damage)

Last edited:

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Reading through this thread makes me realize how much I still have to learn.

Aside from that, could someone say what the WORST stages are for Deathstroke? I'm dealing with some Deathstroke spammers and would like to disadvantage them as much as possible while I practice to be able to beat them with ease with better gameplay.
Probably Arkham, Deathstroke has to hold tvs and flowers all day