What's new

The Living Comprehensive Stage Meta List-The Best Stage For Each Character

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Doomsday:
FoS
Arkham Asylum
Metropolis rooftop.

both Wayne Manors are good choices as well.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I was inspired to write this by 1truking's Grundy state discussion guide. I don't think it would be a bad idea to list this out as a resource for other players that decide to start playing characters competitively. Please reply with the character, the stage, and why you think it's good for them, and if it's a solid argument, I'll post it in the OP. I'll get this started.

P.S. I'm pretty sure no one's done this yet, but like always, feel free to let a mod know if it has been.

Bane-Stryker's Island Cell;a large amount of throwing interactables RYX

Batgirl-Metropolis Street;car bomb deathloop on the left and car bomb resets on the right ApocaLips

Batman-Gotham Streets;dumpster

Black Adam-Ferris Aircraft Hangar;turbine
Arkham Asylum;great power character interactables AK Smarrgasm
Atlantis;good interactables that BA can incorporate into his zoning Qwark28

Deathstroke-Watchtower;drones on left side make getting in trouble Vagrant
Atlantis-no transitions means Deathstroke can sit in the corner with no problem, bomb interactable gets good damage, and water spout is a good last resort karaokelove

Green Arrow-Fortress of Solitude Lab;Laser allows for high damaging combos off of a fire arrow, background bounces allow for good damage SupremeBAM

Joker-Fortress of Solitude Lab;multiple background bounces for easy teeth setupsQwark28

Killer Frost-Batcave Crime Lab;more for not having interactables that can be abused against her ApocaLips

Lobo-Fortress of Solitude Lab;big damage off of laser interactable Jaku2011

Nightwing-Wayne Manor Courtyard;background bounce, car bomb on left, and corner escape on right, throwable interactables and good counterpick for power charactersTakeAChance

Raven-Hall of Justice;unblockable robot setups for big damage in Demon Stance Blind_Man

Scorpion-Metropolis Rooftops;good use of drones and can teleport to punish others using them ApocaLips
Themescarya Temple;same reasoning but for lion head
Arkham Asylum Mess Hall;same reasons for pig and masks Jaku2011
Hall of Justice;roomba setups 1man3letters
Batcave Crime Lab;makes good use of rocket and barrel interactables 1man3letters

Wonder Woman-Atlantis;background bounce leads to good stance switch combos and corner water gets 60 to 70% resets A F0xy Grampa
Zod - p2 side shipyard w the barrells GGs bro

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Anything that makes him particularly overpowered? Is it the throwing interactables?
In FoS he can deal up to almost 50% dmg, if the spaceship connects. After a HK, especially from a MB AS he has a free interactable if he is near it. Those stages boost his damage out put which makes him really scary and can give him the advantage against hard MU's really easily.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
@The Truth4591

Just pointing out that on the NW one, Wayne Manor is good because there ISN'T throwable interactables other than the car.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane has Asylum, Strykers, or Lagoon.

Asylum - good amounts of interactables, the flower is godlike, and the damage is decent for it all. No corner escapes for the opponent mostly.

Strykers - throw shit, profit.

Lagoon - After the wires are exposed, Bane gets some filthy set-ups out of his double punch and other enders. Easily adds an extra 10% for his already huge combo damage.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
@The Truth4591

Just pointing out that on the NW one, Wayne Manor is good because there ISN'T throwable interactables other than the car.

Will change. I thought gadget characters could throw the statue on the right side?

7L

Heads up!
AK Pig Of The Hut can vouch for me on this one. Arrow's best stage is Fortress. All of hit strings, his stinger and his savage blast allow for you to hit the laser on the right side. After doing so, you have enough time to load an ice arrow, freeze them, load a fire arrow then continue into your pressure and if a low fire arrow connects, you can then combo into the laser or 111 if they are in the corner and after you hit the laser, reload your ice arrow and repeat the process.

The tank on metrop is decent but the range and reliability of it isn't as good as the laser, the window is smaller to hit the intractable, you don't have enough time to load an ice arrow in most situations but you do get some more damage.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut can vouch for me on this one. Arrow's best stage is Fortress. All of hit strings, his stinger and his savage blast allow for you to hit the laser on the right side. After doing so, you have enough time to load an ice arrow, freeze them, load a fire arrow then continue into your pressure and if a low fire arrow connects, you can then combo into the laser or 111 if they are in the corner and after you hit the laser, reload your ice arrow and repeat the process.

The tank on metrop is decent but the range and reliability of it isn't as good as the laser, the window is smaller to hit the intractable, you don't have enough time to load an ice arrow in most situations but you do get some more damage.
I VOUCH

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
TheTruth4591

Nah man, Nightwing gets handled in stages where power characters can just hurl shit at him. It limits staff stance significantly, and his slow jump speed doesn't help much either lol

KRYS9984

Noob
Batman:

- Gotham City Alley: Obvious selection for gadget / agile characters with the added bonus of throwing out trait, forcing opponents to block it and launching the dumpster at them. In reality, any stage that has an interactible which can be used indefinitely such as the Batcave Lagoon / Crime Lab (barrels / missiles), Ferris Aircraft (missiles / engine), Watchtower (drones), etc..... is good for him.

- Atlantis: Really good for his mobility (center tube) which works well in conjunction with trait. Turtling the pump back in V1.05 was really good but now changed a bit since MB + Interactible costs 2 bars (still a good interactible for him). Definitely a stronger stage.

Sinestro:

- Fortress Of Solitude (Lab): Allows Sinestro to maximize his damage / set-ups using the laser on the right hand side. Strings such as B2,1,3 that cannot be extended can now be combined with the laser interactible for shackle ender set-ups. Also, using trait which makes the opponent airborne on hit can also be zapped for better damage as well.

Ferris Aircraft: Getting full trait and camping next to the engine (left hand side) is very strong. Opponents can't get in on foot / in the air without fearing the consequences (unless the MB B3/F3 cancel the engine).

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Reasoning?
Sorry didnt read.

Grundy - Stryker's Island.
This is because of the interactibles are super limited and are swamp hand vulnerable. The robot in the middle has really good damage and is hard to avoid with grundy,s hard knock down set ups.
The stage ia alao very long and definitely increases the difficulty for those trying to gain the life lead against defense trait.

Shazam - Insurgency
Shazam has a lot of hard knockdowns and extremely fast movement. This allows a lot of guaranteed stage damage set up just from ex psycho crusher.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ferris Aircraft is one of my favorite stages for Batgirl. Wayne Manor and Hall of Justice are great for her too.

Outside of the Batcave I think Atlantis is really good for Frost.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Ferris Aircraft is one of my favorite stages for Batgirl. Wayne Manor and Hall of Justice are great for her too.

Outside of the Batcave I think Atlantis is really good for Frost.

I'm curious about Frost on Atlantis?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I'm curious about Frost on Atlantis?
The only thing Frost has to worry about on this stage is the globe and after that is used it does not respawn. Plus the startup frames for the globe are ridiculous so it is an easier one to punish with MB, which was made even more viable with the last patch. The blue tablet does not threaten her at all because it is easily jumped. She can turtle on this stage extremely easily because of her easy access to the pole due to her air dash and the water wheels she has continuous access to in the corners.

It's either Asylum or Fortress of Solitude for Shazam. Pretty sure Stryker's Inside is a close 3rd.

Asylum has freeze tube into Trait j.2 f22 reset grab for around 60% and the regrowable plant/bed leads to his grab 50/50 up close on hit.

Fortress of Solitude has the laser which gives him a free trait activation. Ship on the left also gives him a good trait mid combo setup for not so scaled damage. Torpedo MB into ship swing is pretty strong.