What's new

The Kombat Tether will be at GamesCom covering Mortal Kombat X

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In a few days when GamesCom officially starts on August 13th - 17th, our friends over at The Kombat Tether want you to know that they will be there at the event for Mortal Kombat X coverage.

At this point, it's safe to say that we really don't know what to expect from NetherRealm Studios. Considering the recent reveal of Kano through a German GamePro magazine; will we see Kano gameplay or a character reveal? If I had to guess we're going to see Kano gameplay. Regardless, NetherRealm Studios will be in attendance at GamesCom, so we can be sure to expect some news!

With that being said, I shall leave you all with this:
tkt.jpg
Be sure to follow them on twitter and Facebook!

I think that Kano gameplay is a given. I really want to see Shinnok, Havik or Tanya but I think we will see Kano, Quan Chi and a NEW Male Karacter.

I'm positive we will see at least one NEW Arena "The Jungle"

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
TKT have always done a bang up job covering NRS news, they even travel to E3 often just in case there is MK news to cover.

dedicated team!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Want to see someone who isn't already expected tbh.
Raiden anti hype - we knew he was coming.
Kano anti hype - we basically know now, and personally just for me I don't like him.

Either way TKT always posts good stuff so I look forward to the updates :)

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Considering that Liu Kang, Sonya, AND Johnny Cage were mentioned in the German magazine too, I think we actually might see all 4 this go around.

Again though, footage is nice but I hope they just reveal the online info already to build some REAL hype.