What's new

The Kombat Tether - Full description of the Gamescom Build - Unique Ed Boon Interview

I$AAC

Noob
Sorry if this was asked before, but can you block his grabs in commando stand or are they true grapple moves?

E

Eldriken

D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH

I WILL PUT IN WORK AND CONQUER
AS I SERVE THE SWARM QUEEN FOR MKX

...unless Kitana. Then D'Vorah has to hold that as a secondary ~
If Kitana's in the game, she will obviously be my main and at this moment, based off of current character reveals, Kotal will be a secondary.

BUT ED BOON, PLEASE. LET KITANA MAKE THE CUT (no pun intended...or is it?). :DOGE

Oh, and with more details emerging on Kano's fatality makes me want to see the full animation sooooo bad.

THIS GAME IS GONNA BE SO FREAKIN' BRUTAL.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Any news on if there will be stream time on any stream for dedicated Kombat time? I cant find any info or schedules that have Kombat specifcally listed for any times. Thanks for the details!

eolson3

Noob
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH
D'VORAH

I WILL PUT IN WORK AND CONQUER
AS I SERVE THE SWARM QUEEN FOR MKX

...unless Kitana. Then D'Vorah has to hold that as a secondary ~
Sounds a bit like Wonder Woman, with the long range moves.

E

Slymind

Noob
Already observed this from previous videos, but good to have further confirmation that sweeps and uppercutts are even more personalized this time around, another thing i noticed are aerial attacks, be it punch or kick, they differ among characters as well.

I gotta ask: Is Cassie Cage exactly the same from e3 or did they refine her overall model/animations? it's the only character so far that seems kinda off to me, everyone else is looking great.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
DAMMIT @PND_Ketchup

DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO US.

NOW.

FORCE UPDATES. I NEED THEM TO CONTINUE LIVING

*foaming, foaming*

---DESPERATION MODE ENGAGED----

@GGA pimpimjim @GGA 16 Bit @tylerlansdown

THROW ME A BONE. TELL ME NRS IS PLANNING TO HAVE ANY OF D'VORAH'S NORMALS AT 6 FRAMES OR FASTER. OR TELL ME AT LEAST IF HER D3 OR WHATEVER FUCKING ANIMATION I HAVENT SEEN AT LEAST LOOKS GOOD

AND YES I WILL ACCEPT COMPLETE LIES RIGHT NOW

.....somebody help me. MKX hype overload is real as FUCK.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
DAMMIT @PND_Ketchup

DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO US.

NOW.

*foaming, foaming*

THROW ME A BONE. TELL ME NRS IS PLANNING TO HAVE ANY OF D'VORAH'S NORMALS AT 6 FRAMES OR FASTER. OR TELL ME AT LEAST IF HER D3 OR WHATEVER FUCKING ANIMATION I HAVENT SEEN AT LEAST LOOKS GOOD

give me kitanas d1

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
D'Vorah is DEFINITELY the main until I see Kitana. Kano sounds so damn brutal lol. I feel like Cassie's xray is gonna make me cringe

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Already observed this from previous videos, but good to have further confirmation that sweeps and uppercutts are even more personalized this time around, another thing i noticed are aerial attacks, be it punch or kick, they differ among characters as well.

I gotta ask: Is Cassie Cage exactly the same from e3 or did they refine her overall model/animations? it's the only character so far that seems kinda off to me, everyone else is looking great.
Agreed. Cassie's model looked the least detailed/finished during the previous build. This looks like a newer build, as a lot of the animations and textures/effects look improved. Hopefully, Cassie and her stiff-necked shenanigans got the upgrade as well.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DAMMIT @PND_Ketchup

DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO US.

NOW.

*foaming, foaming*

D'Vorah Prime