What's new

The Kings Rampage Continues: KDZ Wins The Break Weekly #264

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

This week the Break had a total of 11 entries Open the Pages to see who entered.

Notable Mentions:
Indecisive Celebrates his Birthday by coming to the Break
Buupiter Returns to the Break to get some practice in before EVO
Revolver Flies down in his Money suit in an attempt to Bribe his way to first place
Grr's Venom has finally recharged and is ready for battle

People Missing:
Icy was not able to find his Wings so he was not able to make it to The Break
Lilth and Oxygen were not able to make a surprise visit to The Break this week
Claude Von Stroke decided that MK 9 Practice was more important. #G4S

For those of you who want to watch all the matches i would suggest you go here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

Top 3 Matches:
Winners Finals: Darth Arma vs. KDZ

Losers Finals: KDZ vs. Grr

Grand Finals: KDZ vs Darth Arma

INSERT TOP 3 PICTURE HERE...................
First Place: KDZ (Superman)(Wonder Woman)
Second Place: Darth Arma (Batman)(Dick Grayson?)
Third Place: Grr (Bane) (Joker) O_O

The Empire continues to shoe its dominance as this week top 3 yet again has two of its members in it.

CUE THEME MUSIC:
AAAAAAANNNNNNNUUUUUUUMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak264igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Shout Outs:
Id like to give a Shout out to @KDZ for getting a cake for my birthday. That made my day dude. Thank you very much. ^_^.

Mods:
@STORMS @CrimsonShadow @AK RM Blake

Last edited by a moderator:

Glass Sword

Nobody
That picture is inaccurate since KDZ did not beat Arma with Superman. I should go back and watch a few of your archives since things are starting to change up a bit. Hopefully your scene is not going to die like mine is after EVO.

Indecisive

That picture is inaccurate since KDZ did not beat Arma with Superman. I should go back and watch a few of your archives since things are starting to change up a bit. Hopefully your scene is not going to die like mine is after EVO.
A few things. One he reset the Brackets with Wonder Women Against Armas Batman. Then in teh Next round he Picker Superman and Arma Picked Nightwing. Its really hard to find certain images of two characters fighting each other. And Dick vs Superman is one of them. I picked this image since these are the iconic Characters they are both known for. Also our scene is not dieing. If you notice that we get around 11 people evey week. One thing that is interesting is that is usually the same people with about 5 or 6 different people. Which means that if everyone were to show up at the same time we would get around 20 people probably. Considering that there are 3 tournaments back to back to back it means that people want to rest hence the lack of people these past few weeks.

Glass Sword

Nobody
A few things. One he reset the Brackets with Wonder Women Against Armas Batman. Then in teh Next round he Picker Superman and Arma Picked Nightwing. Its really hard to find certain images of two characters fighting each other. And Dick vs Superman is one of them. I picked this image since these are the iconic Characters they are both known for. Also our scene is not dieing. If you notice that we get around 11 people evey week. One thing that is interesting is that is usually the same people with about 5 or 6 different people. Which means that if everyone were to show up at the same time we would get around 20 people probably. Considering that there are 3 tournaments back to back to back it means that people want to rest hence the lack of people these past few weeks.
I'm glad to hear that because at least three people are quitting in ATL. It is not looking good for ATL.

Indecisive

I'm glad to hear that because at least three people are quitting in ATL. It is not looking good for ATL.
That fucking sucks man. Sorry to hear that. :(. As long as we keep getting 8 people then the tournament will live on. Some weeks are just better than others.