What's new

The King of the Break Triumphs Once Again: Kdz Wins the Break Weekly #268

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week the Break was packed with people for both Injustice and Street Fighter. With the invasion of the Strong Island Crew, The People of the Hills (PA) invading and a special guest from out of country, the Break was stacked. 14 people for injustice!

Notable Mentions:
Rapzilla takes the long trek down in hopes to see who may be the future King of the Monsters
Mike *I don't even play this game* Metroid Rises from the grave speaking words from an old child's nursery tale
Claude*Why do i even keep playing this game* Von Stroke Tries to get scumbag wins. Which he does.
Classy Sasquatch makes it out of the woods and finds the Break. And although he may be a 7 foot tall hairy beast he kept it classy by wearing a 2000 dollar suit
Reaper040 makes his first appearance at the Break trying to attempt to claim the souls of each good player to make himself stronger
Cossner makes the trip down from Mexico to see how America is. *I think hes from Mexico*
7L Comes down from the top of the hill to try and Protect this Arcade
Riyo Aka Dreamcrusher finds his way back to the break after a long hiatus
Indecisive finally enters after making excuse after excuse for either not entering or not even going. But this time with new tags. How does this person get a new sponsor every week.

People Missing:
Mindgamez puts the tricks aside this week trying to search for better ways to trick his opponent
Mista Foo went to practice more foo
The Nightwing Better than Chongo Forever Elite was not able to make it out this week.

Notable Moments:
Cossner is able to make 2 true master comebacks against Reaper040. Both players played very well and it was an insane match
KDZ Sends Both arrow players into losers. Pointing out how both arrow players reloaded there bow right in front of him when he had super
Mike Metroid gets 1 game from Darth Arma
Claude Von Stroke Gets his Scumbag win against Cossner and Rapzilla
Indecisive defeats Claude with Raven instead of Shazam
Riyo Crushes Indecisive's Dreams by defeating him to get into top 3 after he had sent him to losers
Mike Metroid is able to send Lord Decay into losers
Darth Arma uses Nightwing for a good amount of Grand Finals

Top 3 Matches

Winners Finals: Darth Arma vs Kung Fuhrer

Losers Finals: Darth Arma vs Dreamcrusher

Grand Finals: Darth Arma vs Kung Fuhrer

*Insert Possible Picture here*

First Place: Emp| KDZ
Second Place: Emp| Darth Arma
Third Place: Emp| Dreamcrusher

The Empire has done it and 3 members of the Empire are in top 3 at this tournament.

Theme Music:

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak268igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Promotions:
On August 16th Rapzilla will be holding the Season 1 end to his monthly tournament. This will be the 6th installment of the tournament. Who will be the King of the Monsters. Make sure to prereg to save some money as well. More information about this event can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/aug-16-2014-king-of-the-monsters-igau-ki3-mk9-usf4-umvc3-umk2-farmingdale-ny.44130/page-7#post-1449406

Next up i have to give a Shout Out to Big E. Summer Jam is coming up. August 29-31. Summer Jam is going to be fucking huge. $500 Pot bonus to Injustice. $500 Pot bonus to Mortal Kombat 9. ALSO. Mortal Kombat 9 is Free to enter. Thats right Free to enter. So get hype to Summer Jam and make sure to prereg. More information can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/aug-29-2014-big-e-gaming-summer-jam-8-summers-over-party-philadelphia-pa-mk9-free-entry.41526/page-4#post-1447232

Last edited by a moderator:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
DAMIAN

I've won last Friday's 6 man AK with Damian if anyone cares.

Good show KDZ and Arma (nice costume choice)
It would have been hype if Arma won with Nightwing. That comeback KDZ made though. Good shit on your win. I like the way the costume looks. But i don't like Damian i the story. -_-.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
It would have been hype if Arma won with Nightwing. That comeback KDZ made though. Good shit on your win. I like the way the costume looks. But i don't like Damian i the story. -_-.
I was hype for him except for the fact that I knew the outcome...and I learned something watching him.

I like the safe jump he uses with j1 after staff spin.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
No but grand finals had a few really Hype matches against a very good grundy sinestro player.

I unfortunately had to pick scorpion on his sinestro to win. He played all MU very well. I was truely surprised by how well he played NW MU with Grundy