What's new

The King of the Break Rises Once Again: KDZ wins The Break Weekly #262

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week the Break had 12 people enter to battle to see who was the best.
Notable Mentions:
Indecisive returns to the Break by entering the tournament on time
GRRRRR celebrates his Graduation by staying up past his bed time
King Jamez to Try his luck in two games by entering both injustice and Ultra
Husky Brown Makes the Trip from New York in an attempt to hit people with some maces
Theonidas and Herkuhles return after they are finally able to get off work on tuesday
Claude Von Stroke Returns to try and scumbag out some wins.

People Missing:
Sonic Fox returns to his Fox Den and frees Zyphox
Rico Suave returns to the gym and continues to work out
Zyphox got fucked by the real world and could not make it
Buuipter thinks that we complain too much so decided to not show up

Also Congrats to Grr on Graduating High School. ^_^

This week im not gong to do anything fancy. Just show video and results and pictures and stuff.
For those that want to see all the matches go to this website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

Top 3 Matches
Winners Finals: Darth Arma Vs KDZ

Losers Finals: Darth Arma vs Theonidas

Grand Finals: Darth Arma vs KDZ

From left to right: Theonidas, KDZ, Darth Arma

First Place: KDZ (Superman)(Wonder Woman) (AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Second Place: Darth Arma (Batman) (Thomas Wayne) (Terry Mcginnis)
Third Place: Theonidas (Superman) (Clark Kent) (J1)
The Empire is Slowly rising as two players in top 3 are players for Empire Arcadia

CUE THEME MUSIC:

Challonge Brackets
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak262igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Mods:
@CrimsonShadow @STORMS @AK RM Blake Dont delete Pictures Please. Thank you.

BREAK AFTERMATH:

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@Indecisive

I never delete pictures. I simply relocate them to a lower part of the post so it won't take up too much space on the preview at the front page.

Congrats to @KDZ!

Indecisive

@Indecisive

I never delete pictures. I simply relocate them to a lower part of the post so it won't take up too much space on the preview at the front page.

Congrats to @KDZ!
Never said you did. It was for ever Mod not just Specifically you. Since a few times the picture at the top was deleted.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Never said you did. It was for ever Mod not just Specifically you. Since a few times the picture at the top was deleted.
If it was ever deleted, I'm not sure who did. In this case, I simply moved the top picture down to a lower section of the post. I realize you aren't leveling accusations at me, I'm simply clearing up the case. :)

Indecisive

If it was ever deleted, I'm not sure who did. In this case, I simply moved the top picture down to a lower section of the post. I realize you aren't leveling accusations at me, I'm simply clearing up the case. :)
Its all good man. I actually like the picture in the center in between the who was there and who was not. It looks nice with some of the pictures actually.