What's new

The Injustice League Podcast: Episode 4 Featuring KDZ and Pig of The Hut

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
WE HAVE RETURNED AND CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE!!! This week DarthArma, KitanaPrime, and myself are joined by Winter Brawl 8 Champion KDZ, Zod of The Hut, and TestYourMight's own moderator CrimsonShadow. Theo has been fired and replaced by the superior Superman. We wish him the best in his future endeavors(joke). We have heard your cries and fixed our audio problems, so now you can hear my stupid comments in HD!

The topics we cover include:

00:53 Apology to Brady and Zyphox props
5:00 KDZ relays his thoughts at Winter Brawl
12:30 Pig shares his experience as a viewer; speaks on Viking305
15:45 Forever Top 8
26:00 Pig's message to counterpickers
26:52 Glass Sword's Rise to Fame
34:57 SonicFox props
37:37 KDZ's character crisis
59:00 Is Flash Top 5?
1:05:00 KDZ's matchup chart
1:39:16 Final Round will be receiving a pot bonus
1:41:00 @coolwhip shoutout/KDZ comments on losing Player of The Year Award
1:47:21 The importance of pre-registration
2:00:00 Should TYM adopt a formal player ranking system based purely on results...again?
2:12:46 SCR predictions

@Saboteur-6 Please convert to MP3! I'll love you long time.

Last edited:

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This will make good plane ride listening if the MP3 is up by Wednesday.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
@coolwhip btw, my dispute was not about your "best poster'' status. I said 'let's not do this' because potential Arma crying over his failure to win babyface of the year. He's still salty about that. :p

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yo, by the way, I've been saying to do point-based bracketology for forever lol but fuck McPeak, right? :(
Yes, I have to be objective here. How would you feel if you won or placed in a stacked Major, and people told you that you played no one significant to get there? It's disrespectful to you, and the competition that made it as far as you did.